"Don't even try to lunge at me with your dirty clothes, I'm not trying to waste an hour washing flour out of my hair." You glared at them, stopping the recording as you kept your phone up pointed at them.

"You should probably start cleaning all the flour before Miya-san comes back." You jumped off the counter, walking back to the pantry to look for another box of pocky.

The twins looked at each other, nodding a single time before Osamu walked into the pantry with you as Atsumu walked besides the door and out of your view with a sigh.

"You aren't gonna help, Y/N-chan?"

You picked up the box of pocky as you nodded at Osamu, opening it as you answered Atsumu. "It's your fault it made its way out the pantry in the first place."

You lifted the box, offering Osamu one as he was beginning to pick up the flour on the floor. He shook his head, looking down at his dirty hands with a short sigh. You giggled, taking one out and holding it up to his mouth, letting him bite it out your hand before you stood up.

You ruffled his hair, letting some of the remaining flour fall out before looking back at the entrance. You sighed, walking over to the pantry door as you took out another pocky stick.

"I guess I can-" You stopped talking, instantly closing your eyes and mouth as a wave of white fell over you.

Atsumu stood in front of you, holding an empty container over your head as he snickered. Osamu was standing behind you, face blank as he tried to dust away some of the bigger clumps of flour on your hair.

"'Samu! Why didn't ya pour yer tray of flour?" Atsumu whined, walking towards the counter to set down the empty container. He sighed, shaking his head as he walked back in front of you and Osamu. "Well whatever."

He set one of his hands on your shoulder, blowing on the flour settling above your eyes to let you look at him. "Looks like yer gonna have to help us clean, Y/N-chan." He snickered, slightly flinching when you glared up at him.

"Atsumu."

He hummed, stepping back when you leaned your head forward, shaking the flour sitting on the crown of your head. "You're dead meat." You muttered.

"Ha? I didn't hear ya, Y/N-chan."

"I said," You looked back up, lunging at Atsumu as you raised your voice. "You're dead meat!"

-

You dusted your hands off, looking down at Atsumu grip his stomach as he groaned in pain. You clicked your tongue, crouching down in front of him and tilting his chin up to meet his eyes again.

"I'm going to use up all of that expensive shampoo you were bragging about." You grinned, ready to throw another snarky comment his way before the sound of someone taking a picture made the both of you look up at the door.

"Ah-" You stood up, slightly dusting yourself off before bowing. "Hello, Miya-san."

The twins mother simply giggled, walking over the flour painting her kitchen floor and towards the kitchen island. She set down her bags before turning to look over at you with a warm smile.

"Hello, Y/N-chan. I see-"

"AMAA!" Atsumu whined, clinging to her leg and interrupting her as you all looked down at him. "Ma, Y/N-chan's bullying me." He pouted, sitting up to fully cling to her leg as she looked down at him, a small smile painting her lips as Osamu scowled from besides you.

"Yer the one who poured flour on her." Osamu said, returning Atsumu's glare as their mother's smile fell. She reached down to lift Atsumu's face, looking at him pout as his eyes glossed over.