The Unfair Game 16

Start from the beginning

"I have to go back even though I don't want to. I am fed up of hiding from Marcel. It's better to try than not to and I want him to put away for a very long time but we need the evidence and I can get them if I go back. Malia will be free" Anessa said to him, her eyes filled with tears but she stopped them from falling.

"Ok but not until I hear from Anderson, he is working on something so we can keep in touch with you" he told her.

"Ok, now that is settled" she bit on her lips as she admired Khalil's pink lips. Her hands moved from his cheeks and into his locs.

"Anessa!" Khalil whispered, he wanted her so bad but fighting it.

"Shhh!" Anessa placed her index finger on his lips." I want to do this, if I am going to get through this without fear then atleast give me a good memory to hold on to" she whispered against his lips.

"I don't want you to regret this tomorrow love" Khalil said, gripping her waist.

"I won't because you're not the only one catching feelings" she stared into his eyes before kissing him deeply.

Her hands pulled gentle on his locs and he moaned in her mouth, pulling her close to him. He couldn't resist her, her body felt so good against his and all he want his to be with her right now. He flipped her on her back on the couch and hovered over her, kissing her deeply and caressing her body. Anessa moaned at every touch of his soft hands, she arched her back so he could get good access to her neck. Khalil kissed her neck all over, rubbing his hands lightly over her arousing breast.

"Kh...Khalil!" Anessa moaned.

"Yes love" Khalil answered her kissing her lips teasingly.

"I want you" she whispered, pulling his shirt off him.

Hearing those words from her lips, turned Khalil on more. He flipped her dress over her head and tossed it across the room. His eyes feast over her black bra and matching underwear. Anessa undo the hook on her bra and slide it off her, Khalil sucked in a breath before taking her breast in his mouth. He sucked on one and massage the other then he switched. Anessa was feeling heated and wet down south, she pulled off the rest of his clothes and he pulled her panties down.

"F**k!" He growled, feeling Anessa's wetness on his fingers.

"Mhmmm!" Anessa moaned when he inserted a finger i side of her, sliding in and out of her. She bit on her lips, tugging on his hair and moaning.

A loud scream escaped her mouth when he inserted inside of her. She hold her breath as she try to adjust to his size. She didn't imagine him being so huge but she is glad to experience something different. Khalil thrust in and out of her wet core, he love the way she felt against him and that was bringing him close to his climax.

He sat up on the couch and pulled Anessa on top of him, her breast bounce against his face as she goes up and down on him. Khalil's hands ran up and down her thigh as she sucked on his neck. They kissed passionately and moaned in each other's mouth as they reached their climax simultaneously.

Anessa lie in his arms smiling of the fun she just had. She will hold on to this memory when she face Marcel and before she die. She thought.

"Are you ok?" Khalil asked, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"I'm feeling wonderful" she smiled.

He kissed her forhead and they just lie there in silence.

💗💗💗

"I want you to be very careful love" Khalil said as he inserted a pair of earring in her ears.

This isn't just any earring, it's has hidden camera in them that will be recording Marcel's while Anessa is with him. Also the neckless she is wearing, have in a tracking device so Khalil and Anderson can locate her anywhere. Anessa is a bit nervous of returning but she have to do this for Malia and for her to stop hiding.

"I will be" Anessa said before kissing Khalil deep.

Anderson watched the two about to make out heavily and cleared his throat."We need to go" he told them and Khalil rolled his eyes at him.

"Ok, I will call you as soon as I get the chance" Anessa said to Khalil and he nodded sadly.

She turned to leave but he pulled her back and hugged her tighly."Promise me you won't sleep with him" he whispered into her ears.

"I hope I don't have to" Anessa said sadly.

"Promise me love" Khalil said pleadingly.

Anessa looked up at him and cupped his face" I promise" she kissed his lips once before leaving with Anderson.

💗💗💗

Marcel entered his mansion in rage, he haven't heard from Anessa since they talked on the phone yesterday and he was running out of patience. He roughly pressed the open button on the lift and entered, he punched the button for his floor and the lift goes up. He decided to give her one more day to return and if not he is going to kill Malia and take a trip to Venezuela.

The lift stopped and he walked out, his phone buzzed in his pocket and he ignored it. He reached for his room door and punched in his password on the device at the side then entered. Switching on the lights, he quickly draw for his gun and point it at the person sitting on his bed. He slowly pulled it down when he notice who it is.

"Hi Marcel" Anessa said rising from the bed.

💞💞💞💞

There you have it gentle readers.

Anessa and Khalil falling for each other. Is it wrong or right?

Anessa is back home and I wonder what Marcel will do to her. All that in next chapter, don't miss the update.

Have a blessed day y'all.

Love y'all 😍