Chapter 49

Aleksandr's POV

"You know, You're a great dad. I'm glad she makes you so happy. Your father's training left you cold and heartless. Then this kid fell from the ceiling and held you hostage. I'm glad we found her before her actual family. She changed you for the better and became your strength" Sergei told me

"Daughters are much better than sons. I can see why dad was so lenient with my sister"

"Are you gonna tell her who her family is"Dimitri asked

"I don't know. What if she wants a relationship with them. They'll take her and probably start a war with us"

"What terrifies you more? Losing JJ or fighting the Italians head on with our current threat"

"Losing JJ" I admitted

"I'm surprised we didn't realize the similarities between her and Alessandro" Sergei laughed

"Or look at her original birth certificate"

"We were looking for any reason to keep her but now that we know nothing will change. She's a Russian forever and always not a dirty Italian"

"Enough about children, let's get laid" Dimitri downed a shot

"I second that. It's been ages since I've had sex. I'll probably cum if I see cleavage"

"I didn't need to know that Al" Sergei punched my arm

"Between work, the kids, and mafia there's no time to fuck"

"Exactly this parenting shit is hard. Literally" I groaned

"Says the guy at a hotel at least once a week"

"I work 48-86 hour shifts. I'm well within my right to rent out a hotel room and sleep for 14 hours"

"That's smart. I might start doing that because lord knows we can't rest properly with our kids"

"Well there are lots of single women ready to get fucked. Im gonna get a head start" Sergei left

"I'm gonna head to the bar" Dimitri left like his brother

I sat there drinking my vodka until a noirette approached me

"Drinking here all alone" a thick Spanish accent hugged her question

"Yes, but I don't oppose company"

"I'd like your company more in my hotel room" she purred seductively

"Lead the way"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest elevator. She pressed the 4 button and waited for the door to close to rub her fat ass on my groin. My hands crept their way up to her full breasts.  She let out a low moan as I fondled them.

We were brought back to reality by the sound of the elevator dinging. I followed her out and down the long corridor of doors until we stopped at room 417. She swiped her card and I followed her in.

Everything happened in a blur. In a matter of minutes we were both butt ass naked making out on the bed.

My erection was throbbing against her thick milky thighs. With just two fingers I sent her to cloud nine and back. She came all over my skilled fingers twice. She whimpered as I removed my hand from her dripping core.

I rolled on a condom then positioned myself at her slick entrance.

"I'm gonna be everything but gentle so speak now or forever hold your peace"

"Destroy my pussy" she moaned

I smirked and slammed into her. She screamed and creamed all over my cock. I didn't let up. I continued to pound into her like a jackhammer against cement. She was a jumbled mess. I couldn't make out anything she was saying.