(I had to make a scene for Mrs.Cho. 😭 My grandma passed away the other day and i wanted a remembrance of her in my story. This chapter really helped me distract myself from what happened.)

"What a sweet lady that is." Jeongin mumbles.

"Innie. There's something you're not telling me. How are you both so close? And what stalking is she talking about? I'm confused about everything."

"I forgot to tell you about that. Ops. Maybe later at school? I think it's okay to tell you about what happened with Minho now since you guys ended pretty well." Innie teased.

Jisung just slapped Innie on the arm and hops towards Minho who was waiting for him by the car.

Minho eagerly opens the passenger door for Jisung, he then sees a daisy laying on his seat. Jisung then looked up to Minho who was smiling beside him and rests his head on his shoulder.

 Jisung then looked up to Minho who was smiling beside him and rests his head on his shoulder

"One daisy a day baby." Minho whispered as he plants a small kiss on Jisung's forehead.

The latter couldn't help himself but feel butterflies for the nth time for this person. But the difference now is that he can freely show it off and not be shy about it.

"I like it when you blush because of me."

"I love it when you make me blush. Now go or we'll be late Mr. Lee." Jisung laughs.

"Who was that by the way?"

"Oh. That was Mrs. Cho, our old neighbor. I actually have no idea what he and Innie talked about but it seems like it was about you. Do you perhaps know her?"

"Nope. Never seen her before. Maybe she got the wrong guy." Minho said as he reaches for Jisung's seat belt and fixes it for him.

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Alright then. Are you ready Hanji?" Didn't forget anything?" Minho asked as he started the engine.

🌸

They were a few blocks away from their school when out of nowhere, Jisung grabs Minho's hand on the shift knob.

"Babe? Why are you nervous all of a sudden?" Minho asked as he sees Jisung tensed sitting at the car seat.

"Uhm Minho, can i have a tinsy winsy favor? Just this one." Jisung sighed.

"Of course baby. What is it?"

"Can we, uhm, not publicize our relationship? The lesser people to know about us, the happier we'll be. Lesser drama and attention. Just us and our friends. I just want peace... Is that okay?"

"Of course Hanji, anything for you. But i hope you know that I'm proud to be your boyfriend and that if you'll let me, I can scream to the whole world how much I love you."

"Yeah. I know that but you don't have to. I don't need the whole world to know you love me. It's already enough for me that you know in yourself that you love me babe."