59-Landed

*jens pov*

"Wake up baby." I say to Leah as I'm standing up and grabbing our luggage out of the top storage. She opens her eyes and looks out the window of the airplane. We just landed in Hawaii and I'm super excited but Leah is just barely moving along.

She's been here before, seen it, done that. But this is my first time.

Leah helps me with the luggage. We make our way through the airport then we get to the resort which is so nice. We get to our room and Leah plops straight onto the bed.

I put my luggage down and walk over to the huge window, opening the curtains, admiring the view of the ocean.

"Wow.." I say and turn back to Leah. I walk over to the bed and crawl on top of her. "You tired baby?" I ask and put my hands under her shirt a little, stroking her stomach up and down.

"Jet lag.." She groans. "Mk...well I guess we can get some rest then we can go out tomorrow. When do you have to get your work done?" I ask. "Wednesday." She says. "Ok, that's perfect." I say and lean down, kissing her lips.

I get off of her and go into the bathroom and change, getting ready for bed. It's kind of early for bed but we're both really tired.

I come out of the extremely fancy bathroom, just to see Leah fast asleep in the same spot she plopped down in. Of course. I get under the cover and try to put some of the blanket on her but I don't wanna wake her, so I just fall asleep.

-

The next day I wake up to the sun shining through the window. I go into the bathroom and change into my magenta bikini. I put a pair of high waisted jean shorts on over my bottoms, and take my hair out of the messy bun I slept in.

I wash my face and brush my teeth, and by the time I come out, Leah is barely awake. She's looking around the room, leaning her weight back on her shoulders.

"Morning." I say, expecting Leah to ask were the hell we are-. "Are we going outside?" She asks and yawns. "Yep. So get up." I say and she groans.

She sits up and moves the blankets over. "I'm gonna go get a drink from the lobby. Be right back." I say and Leah nods. I go downstairs and walk up to the bar to see what drinks they have.

I end up getting a fruity green drink that's good for the mornings, and I get a smoothie for Leah. I go back to our room and set our drinks down. Leah comes out of the bathroom in a black one piece swimsuit, and the only thing keeping her chest secure is a silver triangle in the middle of the swimsuit.

"Ouuuu. You look good, turn around, lemme see." I say and Leah rolls her eyes. She turns around to fix her hair in the mirror and fixes her hair. I walk over to her and slap her ass before handing her the smoothie.

"Thankyou." She says and kisses my cheek. We walk out the sliding glass doors of our room, and walk out into the sand. The beach is literally our backyard at this resort, which is very convenient.

We brought some towels and food, so we set up a spot to sit down. I take my shorts off and lye down on my stomach. Leah went ahead and took the liberty to put sunscreen on my back...and everywhere else she feels like touching..

Once she finished I put some on her. "I'm gonna get in, come with me." Leah says. "Mmm, maybe in a little bit." I say and lean back.

"Jennifer, you can't just not go swimming in Hawaii." She says. "I said I would in a little!" I defend myself. "Yeah but I know what you're doing. You're saying that know but you won't actually come in." She says and I roll my eyes.

"God you're so annoyinggg mija." I sigh. "C'mon...pleaseee." She pouts. I look at her annoyed. "For me?" She says and opens her legs a little, stroking her thighs and tilting her head.

"Fuck." I sigh and she smiles. "Let's go." She says and we both stand up. We walk over to the water and I put my hair up. "I'm gonna hit you if my hair gets wet." I say and she giggles.

Leah walks straight into the water, until it's up to her torso. I slowly walk into the water and adjust to the temperature.

I make my way to Leah and wrap my arms around her neck as she picks me up by my thighs so she can hold me. "What if I dunked you under water?" She asks. "I swear to god Leah Remini-." I say and she laughs.

"I won'tttt." She says. "I hate you." I smile. "Love you too." She says and I give her a kiss. She puts me down and she swims around a little while I just linger, enjoying the water.

I spot a really big shell so I pick it up with my toes so I don't have to go under water. "Leah, look at how pretty." I call out to her. She turns around from a distance and before I can even say anything, a wave knocks me over, pushing me under water.

I stand up after being literally harassed by a wave. And Leah is just busting out laughing as my hair is all over my face.

I move my hair out of my face and she can't stop laughing. "What is it y-you wanted to show me...?" She tries to say in between laughing.

"I dropped it-." I say bluntly and she laughs even louder. I take my hair out of the now ruined ponytail and go under water to get my hair tamed.

I wipe my face once I come to the surface. "You okay?" Leah asks with a smile since she just got herself together from laughing so much.

"Not like you care." I roll my eyes. "Awee." She giggles and I can't help but smile. "You're so pretty...even when you're all wet." She says.

I smirk and look away. "Get you're mind out of the gutter." She says and playfully nudges my shoulder. "Ok don't blame me, that sounded dirty by itself." I giggle.

"Well I meant it in that way too." She says. "Oh?" I say and she eyes me down. I turn around and make my way back to the sand. I walk out of the water and untie my top from the back.

I take it off and drop it on the ground, covering my chest with my arm. I turn around back to Leah as she's still standing in the water, just watching me.

Leah comes out of the water and picks up my top on her way back. "I think you dropped something." She says and puts it down once she comes over to me. "Oh. I didn't even notice." I say innocently. "Really?" She asks.

"Nope." I shrug. "Hmm." She hums and sits down beside me. "Do you wanna put it back on maybe?" She asks. "Mmm, I'm okay." I say. "Yeah? Thennn can I see..?" She says and slowly flips me over onto my back and crawls on top of me. I'm still covering my chest, but she takes my hands and pin them above my head.

And I let her since it's nothing she hasn't seen before. She leans down and kisses all over my breast before sucking onto my nipple. Luckily everyone in the resort has their own little area of a private beach so no one else is around. 

I quietly moan, and let myself get louder once she starts to give me little love bites. She lets go of my hands and lets hers travel down my torso as she gets down in between my thighs. 

She pulls down the the bottoms of my swimsuit  and gets straight to it. "Mmm." I moan and look up at the sky. She continues with her tongue and gets faster causing me to moan loader.

I grip onto the towel as my jaw drops. I close my eyes tight as I feel myself start to climax. "Ouu fuck baby." I say as my body relaxes. Leah smiles as she crawls up to my face and kisses me deeply. 

"You okay?" She asks and kisses my cheek. "Mhm." I say and assure with another kiss. "You want some?" I ask in between kisses. "Mm yes please." She says and we roll over so I'm on top of her.