56-Hawaii

*jens pov*

I wake up the next morning and sit up, pulling up the sheet to cover my bare chest. I notice Leah isn't in bed, so I get myself out of bed and find my silk robe on the floor, putting it on. I go in the bathroom and try to fix my post-sex hair.

I brush my teeth then I put some underwear on under my robe. I walk downstairs and the smell of pancakes hit my nostrils. I walk in the kitchen just to see Leah cooking pancakes and Emme sitting at one of the stools. "Morning mommy!" Emme says as I walk over to her and peck her lips. "Good morning baby." Leah turns her head to me and smiles before turning back to what she's doing.

"Morning." I say, walking behind her to get some water. "Did you sleep okay?" She asks. "I mean for the 2 hours of sleep I got, yeah. But I was a little busy before that." I say since we went roundsss last night. I hear her chuckle and I shut the fridge.

I go in the living room and put on a Christmas movie just for background noise, then I go back in the kitchen as Leah finishes up. We eat then I wash the dishes.

"You're not going to work today?" I ask. "No. I decided to start my break yesterday." She says. "Finally." I say.

I finish the dishes then I go and sit by Emme on the couch. "What do you wanna do today mama?" I ask Emme and fix her hair. "Sit here." She says and Leah giggles. "All day?" I ask. "I don't wanna go anywhere." Emme says focused on the movie. "Ok, we can stay home." I say since I don't really wanna go anywhere anyways.

I watch some of the movie with Emme then I go upstairs and help Leah with wrapping the rest of Emme's presents that are gonna be from Santa. We kind of went all out for Emme since Christmas is for the kids, and we just want her to have good holidays.

And we know it isn't always good to spoil your kids, but before Emme was even born, I knew I was gonna spoil the hell out of her. She's such a good girl and she deserves it. Obviously Leah thinks the same.

Once me and Leah finish, we put the presents in our closet since Emme does come in our room a lot. And I put some pajamas on so I'm not just in my robe. I love these kind of days when I don't even have to get dressed, I just get to relax and stay inside.

"Let's go back downstairs." I say and stand up. She stands up too and caresses my back as we walk towards the door. I go to walk into the hall but she grabs my hand, stopping me so we're both standing in the doorway. "What?" I say softly as she puts her arms around my waist. "Thankyou for last night." She says and eyes me down.

"Mmm, thankyou for last night.." I say and she giggles. "Look up." She says so I look up just to see a mistletoe above us.

"Oh wow. You think you're slick." I giggle before passionately kissing her. "You don't need a mistletoe for me to kiss you." I tell her. "Well, it's the Christmas spirit that counts." She shrugs. "You're stupid." I giggle and walk into the hall once she takes her arms away from my waist.

We go back downstairs and see that Emme put on another movie, so we sit down and finish it with her.

-
*The next day*

"Look baby, isn't it pretty." I say and point out the car window. "Woahhh." Emme says intrigued.

Christmas is 3 days away, so we decided to go and look at Christmas lights. It was a pretty good idea since Emme is having the time of her life and I'm enjoying it too.

Leah continues to drive through the line until we get to the end. "Let's go through again!" Emme says and I giggle. "We can't babe, there's other people who haven't gone yet." I say and she pouts. "But we can go get ice cream." I say and her face lights up.

We get to the ice cream shop and order, then we sit inside and eat since it's cold as hell outside. "Thanks for driving." I tell Leah as she takes a bite. "Of course." She says. "I'm excited for Friday." She says. "You're excited for Christmas?" I ask. "Mainly spending it with the both of you. I always get up and see family on Christmas, but other than that I'm alone. I'm glad it's different this year." She says and I smile.

"Me too.." I say sweetly. "I love you." I say. "Love you." She says and leans in to peck my lips. I pull away and realize Emme has her lips puckered out towards me, wanting a kiss too. I giggle and peck her lips. "Love you." She says cutely. "I love you baby." I say and rest my chin on my palm. Then Emme turns to Leah and does the same thing. Leah pecks her lips then kisses her cheek. "Love you Lee-lee." She says and that makes my heart flutter.

I've only ever heard Leah's family call her 'Lee-lee', so it makes me happy since it's like we are her family. "I love you." Leah says back and continues to eat her ice cream. I smile to myself and finish up my ice cream.

We get back home and I put Emme to bed since it's pretty late. "Jen c'mere." Leah says, so I walk out of the bathroom and sit beside her on the bed. "What?" I ask as she's on her laptop. "I need to talk to you." She says. "Oh god. What?" I ask. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad." She assures me.

"There's a business trip I have to go to soon.." She says. "Ok? Where?" I ask. "Hawaii." She says. "Hawa- are you kidding me?" I ask. "No. And I have to go." She sighs. "What the fuck Leah? When is it?" I ask. "A month from now." She says and I sigh.

"But before you say anything else, I want you to come with me." She says and I raise one brow. "You want me to fly all the way to Hawaii-?" I ask and she nods. "Emme would come too, obviously." She says. "Uhn uhn. Emme's been on one flight and she freaked the fuck out. She's not going." I say. "Well I really want you to come with me." She says.

I sigh and look up. "I mean, I could leave Emme with my mom and we could just go...But how long are we gonna be there?" I ask. "Only 2 weeks." She says which isn't too bad.

"I don't know, we'll need to talk about it more." I say and stand up. "Ok, do what you need to do." She says and goes back on her laptop.