21-New

*leahs pov*

We got to the penthouse, and I showed the doorman that we have a reservation to use the penthouse, so he let us up

Jennifer walks in the penthouse first. and I can tell how amazed she is. It's cute.

"My house didn't even have a ceiling fan in the living room when I was growing up." She says, pointing at the fancy ceiling fan in awe. Devon giggles and sets all the outfits down on the couch, then he helps me set up the cameras. We had them in the trunk of my car so we could bring them here.

Jennifer plops onto the nice couch while me and Devon set up. "I hope it's okay that I'm touching the furniture." She says and drags her fingers up and down the soft material of the couch. "Not if you have fleas." Devon says and I smile a little while adjusting the camera. "Wow-." Jennifer scoffs.

"Ok. I think this is a good setup right here, we definitely need a little bit of the skyline in the background." Devon says once we move the cameras over to a good place. I agree with him, then we decide on which outfit Jennifer should do first. We pick a more simple one,then we'll do the nicer ones later.

Jennifer finds a bathroom to change, then we hear the bathroom door open once she finishes. We both turn to see her once she walks in. "Prepare yourselves ladies." Jennifer calls out.

She walks out, and, well, all I can say is seeing like that was extremely attractive. I felt like a tingly sensation in my stomach when she walked out. "Holy jesus christ.." Devon says as she walks over to us. "I like the outfit." Jennifer says and looks down her body. "Yeah- so do I." Devon says, obviously.

"What do you think?" Jennifer asks me. "Well, I definitely like the outfit..." I agree with them. "Oh yeah? You like the outfit?" She asks, knowing that I like the outfit because it's on her.

"It looks good." I nod. "Great." She smiles and walks over in front of the camera. "Alright, tell me what to do." She says. We guide her through some poses, tell her what faces to make or what angle to turn her chin. But once we get to the 3rd outfit, she's basically professional. We didn't have to tell her what to do anymore. She nailed it effortlessly. Just like I knew she would.

"Someone's adjusted to the camera." Devon says, looking at the pictures coming through on his laptop. It gets pretty late, and Jennifer is really enjoying herself. It's dark now, but that's good because we got some night pictures with a more subtle aesthetic.

"Ok, are we done? I can barely breathe in this dress." She says and moves around a little in the chair she's sitting in. "Yeah, I definitely think we got enough to use." Devon says. "Do we?" I ask and look at his laptop. "Yeah." He nods. "Alright, that's a wrap." I say and start to put the camera away.

Jennifer goes to get dressed into her normal clothes, and we finish getting even together. We go to the 1st floor and give the doorman back the key to the penthouse, then we get back in the car.

I let Jennifer sit in the front seat this time. "Did I look okay?" Jennifer asks for the billionth time. "Oh my god, yesss. You looked great." I assure her. "Ok...just making sure." She says and looks out the window. "I guess we'll have to start looking for a model to do next weeks shoot." Devon sighs as he scrolls through his phone.

"No we don't." I shrug and keep my eyes on the road. "Huh?" Devon says. "We have a perfectly good model right here." I say and take Jennifer's hand, lifting it up, showing Devon. "We can't use her forever. She's not certified." Devon says. "Who cares, no ones gonna look into her and see if she has proper headshots or whatever. They'll just look at her pictures." I shrug and put Jennifer's hand back down on her thigh, then go to take my hand away, but instead she grabs my hand, holding it on her thigh.