28-Imagined

*jens pov*

I made my way down the hall after giving Leah the hint. And I'm not even gonna lie, I'm still drunk, so it took me 2 try's to find her room-. I've only been here 3 times at the most so it's not very familiar.

Luckily I called Trinity while I was looking for Devon, and I told her I couldn't come home like this and that I'm staying with a friend. She completely understood and said she could stay with Emme, and of course I told her that I would give her extra pay.

I knew Leah wouldn't immediately follow after me since first of all, she's drunk and she probably can't even move very fast. And second of all she's probably processing what just happened and thinking about what to do.

So I walk in her room, closing the door. Then I walk over to the big window that basically covers the whole wall. I'm telling you, Leah's house is nice as hell-.

I take my skirt completely off, leaving me in my black lace underwear. I decide to keep my top on since I'm not wearing a bra, and I'll let her discover that herself..

I hear the door open and I turn away from the window, putting my focus to Leah who just shut the door behind her.

She eyes me down, and I can tell she feels like she shouldn't be allowed to look, so she avoids looking down my body. I tilt my head and she hesitantly steps forward but she stumbles a little and catches herself. "You okay?" I ask softly and put my hands behind my back.

"I'm okay." She nods. She's obviously just starstruck because of all the alcohol in her system.

I walk over to her and she starts to grin a little so I giggle. I stop in front of her and caress her cheek before giving her a passionate kiss, then we pull away and I look in her eyes with my hands lightly cupping her face.

I can't take going this slow anymore, and apparently neither could she since she smashed her lips against mine and wrapped her hands around my waist, pulling me close. I let out a light moan once she did that since it caught me by surprise.

It gets intense and I end up against the wall, with our lips still locked, and her fingers running through my hair.

Our lips keep in motion and she can feel me start to press against her, so she takes my leg from under my knee and pulls it up to her waist.

She moves closer, putting her leg in place of where my leg was, so I naturally start to grind against her thigh since it's right there in between my legs-.

She doesn't mind, and it really gets me going. We separate our lips and she looks down at what I'm doing. She steps back so I stop since she takes her leg away. Then she steps closer to the bed so I push her on it as I climb on top of her and meet her lips again.

I feel her smile against my lips, so I do too. She reaches behind me and start to undo my top, then she playfully flips me over and kisses my stomach as she completely takes my top off.

She throws it on the ground and kisses up in between my breast before cupping them and kissing my neck. "Mmm." I moan and put my arms above my head, letting her do her thing.

She takes her right hand and drags it down my stomach, keeping her left hand on my breast. She keeps her hand at my stomach for a second, then she makes her way under my panties and between my legs.

I jump a little, reacting to her touch, and my breathing gets off. "You okay?" She asks and lightly kisses my lips. I bite my lip and nod my head yes.

That's nice she's making sure I'm okay. Consent is sexy.

She puts her fingers to work, using circular motions. I close my thighs against her hand and she slips 2 fingers in. My jaw drops and I roll my eyes back, trying not to be a moaning mess.