It wasn't much, but you always brought little by little more clothes and accessories to use in future years. Your wardrobe is basically as big in your grandmother's house as in your house back in Miyagi.

Having all your grandmother's hand me downs from her teen year trends definitely helped fill your wardrobe as well.
You looked around, satisfied with the set up before collapsing onto your bed. Slowly drifting off to sleep as the fatigue weighed you down.

Your deep slumber didn't last long.
At least you felt like it didn't.

You woke up to your phone blowing up besides you. Message after message binging before it began vibrating.
You blindly answered, your eyes not fully adjusted to the light coming in from outside.

"He-"
"Are ya sure this 's the right house?"
"Of course I am scrub! She sent me the address yesterday."
"Well no one seems to be home, scrub."
"How about ya open yer eyes and-"

You sighed, instantly recognizing the voices on the other side of the phone. You lazily sat up, looking at the clock on your nightstand.

13:38

You hummed, stretching your arms a bit before fully standing up. You peaked out your window, and sure enough, Osamu and Atsumu stood besides the stone walls surrounding your grandmother's house. Their grey and blonde hair sticking out from on top, obviously bickering at the excessive hand gestures Atsumu was doing. His voice blaring through your still connected call.

You yawned, reaching under your shirt to scratch your tummy as you brought the phone up to your mouth. "Oi."
You saw as they both flinched, bringing the phone to the middle as they looked down at it.

"Y/N?"
"No it's Casper—of course it's Y/N you nimrod."
Atsumu clicked his tongue, turning away as Osamu rolled his eyes at him.
"Y/N-chan."
You hummed, keeping a close eye on Atsumu and whatever it was that he was doing looking so intensely at the stone wall before him.

"Is Oikawa-san your grandmother?"
You hummed, lifting a brow as you saw Atsumu step back from the wall, his whole face now visible.

"Do you know her?"
Osamu hummed, glaring at his brother who leaned side to side, stretching in the middle of the road.
"Kaa-chan and Oikawa-san are in a knitting club together."
You hummed, smiling as you saw Atsumu talking to himself. Making a mental note to laugh at him for it later.
"She sent us over to drop off a knitting project they're working on together apparently. We were planning on dropping it off on our way to meet you but both addresses led us here."
You hummed, leaning on the windowsill as Atsumu put his hands up. He set out his foot before him, standing like he was a gymnast about to start their routine.

"What a small world."
You giggled, Osamu nodding along as he pulled the phone away to yell at his brother. Only that his words landed on deaf ears because before both of you knew it, Atsumu was sprinting right at your stone wall.
You gasped, dropping your phone as you fumbled to open the window.

Atsumu jumped up, arms on the other side of the wall as you opened the window. When you looked up, Atsumu had half his body above the wall, struggling to push himself up.

"O-oi!"
You yelled, both Atsumu and Osamu turning to look at you with shocked expressions. Osamu had stepped back a couple steps, being able to see you from the distance.

Atsumu smiled brightly, "Y/N-Chan!"
He waved, obviously not having thought it through since he slipped from the weight on the one hand he was using to hold himself up. Falling with a loud huff as Osamu snickered behind him, pointing at him as he said words inaudible to you.

You groaned, quickly putting on your slippers and running out the house.
You ran outside, following the stone wall towards the spot directly in front of your window.