Chapter 47: Escape (Part One)

"So what type is Bonnie?"

"You know about the different types?"

Freddy tosses a file containing the basic information about the virus to Apollo before repeating the question.

"Well, in the simplest form, he would be a type two but he is a special case so we don't really know for sure."

"Right."

"What are you planning, Fazbear?" Apollo chucks the file onto a nearby desk.

"I'm not planning anything."

"Really now?"

Freddy nods whilst keeping direct eye contact so as to convince him. Apollo studies him but seemingly decides to believe what he says, leaving Freddy alone. Ever since Apollo allowed him to roam around freely and basically do as he likes, he's been paranoid that Freddy will do something. He has every right to think that, in fact, that fear will be justified hopefully today. With enough asking around, one can find out a lot, so getting a hold of a phone was child's play. The layout of the building has been studied and access to the roof has been granted, so all he needs to do is get up there, tell you to come here and get Bonnie out.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's freezing outside, even worse due to the wind. Admittedly, Freddy gets distracted for a moment once outside as he looks off into the distance. It looks vaguely familiar so this place shouldn't be too far away from you – or at least your dad's house if you're even there. His mind still hasn't really processed that it's been ten years. He doesn't let himself get completely lost in thought, however, and pulls out the phone he ''borrowed", still able to remember your phone number. As the ringtone echoes out in a distorted tone, Freddy bites on his finger.

"Come on, y/n... Pick up..."

It rings and rings until it ends by itself, saying that the person he's trying to call isn't available, so he tries again and again. He's not leaving until you pick up. The more the call denies, the antsier he becomes, starting to pace back and forth.

"The person you are trying to call is not available," the automated voice repeats.

"Answer your damn phone." Freddy, again, dials your number.

It's getting to the point of losing hope, every failed call he thinks about just finding out another way. He could but as he's learnt, Bonnie won't be motivated or even want to escape without a reason and with the state he is in right now, you are the only reason he would.

~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy's become so expecting of the automated voice so when something other than that noise comes through, it hits him like a truck.

"Hello, this is y/n speaking."

"Y/n?!" Freddy blurts out. "Thank god!"

"I'm sorry?"

"Y/n, wake up a little, would you?"

There's silence for a while before a very little 'wait...' rings out.

"This..." you start. "Is this a joke?"

"No, it's a lot to explain just—"

"Freddy, I thought you were dead!"

"I did too, but look, I'll explain the whole thing later, ok? Right now I need you to listen," he starts. "I'm in the asylum Bonnie was taken to. Baldwyn Mental Asylum. I can get Bonnie out but I need you to motivate him to escape. All he needs is to see your face."

"I-I've tried to see him before but that won't let me in."

"There's some sort of touring day happening, anyone can come in. Just hide your face until you're within eyeshot of Bonnie, make sure he sees you and I'll do the rest."