From My Amazing Girlfriend:
Do you really have to ask that, Britt? Now socialise!

To My Amazing Girlfriend:
But that's no fun!

From My Amazing Girlfriend:
Brittany-

To My Amazing Girlfriend:
Okay, okay, I'm going! I love you.

From My Amazing Girlfriend:
I love you too, bye Baby xx

"So I am assuming that she is refusing to message you anymore?" My mom smirked after I put down the phone and didn't touch it for a few minutes.

"How do you even know that I was talking to her?"

"You only smile like that for Santana, it's your Santana smile," she shrugged and I looked out of the window to hide my blush.

"Shut it," I muttered and she laughed.

~~~~~

When we finally arrived at the hotel, I jumped out of the car excitedly.

"Britt, it's been like four hours. You can't be missing her that much-" my dad laughed when he saw how much of a rush I was in. I needed to get into the hotel so that I could use the Wi-Fi to facetime her. I just shrugged and continued forcing them to be quick. Wilbur was in my hand- I have now decided that his full name is Mr Wilbur Fluffy Sparkletoes Lopez-Pierce.. I had a lot of time to think on the journey. I can't wait to tell Santana. And yes, he has both of our surnames as he is our child.

"Alright, B, here is your key," Mom said, handing me a key which had a different number to theirs.

"I get my own room?"

"Well we figured that, whenever we were here, you would want to be on the phone to Santana and would want some privacy. Besides, I know that she will be on call all night, and there is something about the amplified sound of breathing that stops you from sleeping," she joked and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face. I have always been forced to share a room with them and, although I like the vibe, Ashley and I always have to fight for the proper bed instead of the put up one. No one ever wants the fake one.

"Now, you can't be spending all of your time in there. We will be eating breakfast and dinner together every day, and you have to be ready on time when we go on day trips." I nodded frantically, slowly edging away from her. I was excited. "Go on then," she rolled her eyes but was smiling. The last thing I heard her say to my dad was "I didn't know that our little girl could be so in love,"

As soon as I got to my room, I laid down on my front on the double bed and got my phone out. I quickly unlocked it and face timed the person who I have been desperate to see. It may have only been a few hours, but it is rare for us to go that long.

"Hey Baby!" I exclaimed as she turned her camera on. She was, funnily enough, in the exact same position I was in.

"Hi!" she smiled widely and we just sat in silence for a while, watching each other and smiling at the fact we can see each other again. "How was the journey?" she asked softly.

"Boring," I shrugged, still smiling brightly. "What have you been doing since I left?"

"Nothing much. Mom had to work, so I've just been here watching YouTube videos,"

"Oh yeah, what of?"

"You know, porn," she smirked. "I was actually just watching our old competitions. I really think that we could have won this year-"