Lost In Battle

I walked away, determined to go and find Roan. I needed to speak with him, maybe there was a way out of this. As I walked through the hallways, I suddenly saw a figure approach, he was alone, with a hood on his head, covering his face. He was approaching me quickly, and I looked behind me, making sure no one was going to attack from behind. I turned quickly to the man just as he took out his sword, twirling it in his hand and ready to strike. Before I had time to get my sword out, he swung at my right side but I quickly pulled to the left side, evading the blade but only for a short time. The sword was big and heavy, and rather long, making all the movements slower but much deadlier. He swung for my head but I quickly ducked it just enough for the blade not to touch me, and I made it look that much more graceful. 

          (Inspiration; this is what I picture when she evades the baldes)

He swung again, this time for my stomach, but I ducked, rolling my chin as the sword almost cut my face off. I quickly stood straight before the man had a chance to strike again, pulled out my own blade, and cut off his hand that held the sword. He began screaming but before he could make any more noise, I punctured his face, killing him in a second.

Shutting him up, forever.

His body flopped down to the ground and I wiped my sword that had his blood on it, on his shirt, and attached it back to my belt. I recognized by the clothing that it was Azgeda. No doubt the Queen send some assassins after me. But she wouldn't be able to kill Clarke, she was with Lexa and constantly under protection.

I quickly straightened my dress and walk away to find a guard to tell them what happened. They were a bit surprised, but at this point, they saw it coming. It wasn't the first time they had to get rid of a body because of me. I instructed them to send the head of the assassin to the Ice Nation queen before the conquest. You never knew the outcome of those things. One thing I will say for certain is, that bitch is not getting out of this alive. Even if I have to kill her myself.

 Afterwards, I wanted to continue trying to find Roan when I was ambushed once again, this time it wasn't on Queen Nia's orders. It was while I walked through the streets. I turned a corner to a street that was almost never used by anyone, since it was a shortcut to where the challenge would be held. Two grounders, one dressed as Sangedakru, he was large, had a ginger beard. He had a scar right above his lip, stretching to the opposite side of his face, making him look not so handsome. The other dressed like Trishanakru. He was medium sized, and about average weight, clearly in shape and had been practicing. But not as much as an actually good warrior would. His hair was long, at it seemed like he never bothered to cut it. Another grounder emerged behind me, blocking my pathway again, he was from Sangedakru as well. He was smaller in size, just a little taller than me, but the same slim figure. He seemed to be younger than the other two, closer to my age. His body seemed to be in great shape as well, so I hoped he wasn't as good of a fighter as me. I turned to look at them, hand on my sword.