Unbroken

"Wake up baby, wake up! C'mon!", yelled Bellamy as he held me in his arms. He carried me into the dropship where delinquents were huddled together. I couldn't open my eyes but I heard everything.

"I got her, go help the others!", yelled Clarke over the screaming and yelling. Bellamy put my down on a bed, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back Firecracker", he whispered in my ear and left.

Clarke pulled down my pants so she could stitch up my thigh wound once again. I groaned in pain when the cold needle penetrated my skin once again. She finished quicker then before, and covered the wound. I laid still. Not being able to move because it hurt too much. I was in and out of consciousness, being awoken every now and then because of the screaming or yelling. Then it finally stopped.

Everything was deadly silent.

I opened my eyes carefully, and moved my head to the side. Nobody was inside the dropship, except for Raven, who was turned away from me.

"Birdie...", I whisper yelled. "Birdie!", I tried again and that seemed to get her attention. She turned to me carefully. She was pale, paler than the last time I saw her, and she looked incredibly weak.

"Aden...?", she whispered back to me.

"What the hell is going on?", I asked in my normal voice.

"I don't know but nobody is here. I tried yelling for help while you were asleep but nobody answered.", replied Raven, looking back at the exit of the dropship. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Did they leave us?

"They couldn't have left us. They wouldn't", I said loudly, trying to sit up but was stopped by the immense pain in my stomach.

"I'm sure they didn't want to.", argued Raven. 

I heard footsteps coming closer. It only sounded like one person though. I used my left arm and whipped out my revolter, which was still in my jacket. I loaded it shakily, it was hard since I was working only with one hand and I haven't really gotten used to this weapon yet.

"Pretend to be dead", I whispered to Raven, and she obliged. I also closed my eyes, hiding my weapon under my jacket. The person entered the dropship, looking around. I opened my eyes suddenly, pointing my gun at the grounder. He noticed me, and pulled out his sword but I shot him in the head.

I sighed in relief as his body fell. I lied back down but I didn't stay like that for long, as I heard more footsteps coming. I looked up, aiming my gun, and I noticed that Raven had a rifle pointed at the entrance of the dropship as well.

"Uhh!", I grunted as I got more comfortable in my position. I loaded my revolter, just as the person entered the dropship.

"Woah! Don't shoot!", yelled the guy and I looked more closely.

"Murphy?", I asked dumbfounded. I lowered my gun, not wanting to hurt him.

 I lowered my gun, not wanting to hurt him