Fighting Back

After the fight broke out between Abby and my dad, I decided to go join Raven and see if I could help her with anything. I had to keep my hands busy, or my mind would wander into the darkest of places.

Bellamy was in a mountain with a possibility of being either a reaper or being tortured for his blood. I don't know which I would rather have, but I certainly felt like it was my fault that he was there.

"Yeah. I can totally replicate this frequency.", said Raven suddenly, making me snap out of my daze.

"Good. If we can neutralize the Reapers, the tunnels are an option. Get on it.", I replied with a small fake smile on my face. 

"You don't have to give me orders Audelia. I got this", said Raven sternly and I stifled a loud sigh.

"Any word from Bellamy?", asked Octavia as she entered the room. I shook my head as a reply. "Lincoln is still missing, too. He should be back by now.". I could see that Octavia was worried and she was one step away from doing something stupid.

"They'll be fine. Let's give them more time", I assured her, twirling the ring on my finger to comfort me.

"They better be. Your whole plan rests on Bellamy getting in.", added Raven and I shot her a look. I knew why she was lashing out, she needed some kind of coping mechanism but I hated it when it was me.

"He will", I assured her with a sterner, and much colder tone that made her clench her jaw and Octavia look at me.

"Councillor Kane, Audelia Kane, and Clarke Griffin please report to the south airlock immediately", said a voice over the PA. I groaned inwardly.

"We'll finish this later", I said, softening my tone a little but not too much.

I walked quickly to the airlock, and saw that Clarke and my dad were already there. Abby was standing there with a clipboard in her hands.

"Did he talk?", I asked quickly as I neared them.

"No... but his blood did. Jackson found genetic marker anomalies that can only come from someone who was born on the Ark.", announced Abby and I shared a look with Clarke. This was not good.

"It's started", whispered Clarke.

"It didn't come from the blood transfusion that we gave him?", I asked, hoping for another explanation.

"No, I took a sample before that", replied Abby, shaking her head. I sighed in distress. 

"They're bleeding my friends.", continued Clarke, whipping around to look at Abby and my dad.

"We don't know that", argued my dad and I shot him a look.

"Yes, we do. We were genetically engineered. They weren't.", argued Clarke, and tried to get past him to the airlock. I held her back.

"What are you doing?", I asked, not letting her go.

"Killing him. Now get out of my way Kane", seethed Clarke, trying to get by once again but I didn't let her go.

"Calm down", tried to reason my dad.

"Clarke... You are not in charge here. We do things my way.", ordered Abby and I looked at her with rage.

"Yeah, I would like to see where that takes us. The grave or another war", I replied, pulling Clarke along with me as we walked away.

I pulled her towards Raven's lab, knowing that it would be the safest place to talk and plan things out.

"We're too late, they're already bleeding them", announced Clarke as we entered the lab. "It's over".

"No! You don't get to give up, Clarke. You killed Finn, and I didn't give up. I'm building a damn tone generator. You do your job!", yelled Raven at her.