How To Break A Broken Heart

"Audelia, you need to go upstairs", whispered Bellamy to me, leading me towards the latter.

"Why?", I asked confused.

"It's safer up there, and you have a good eye, you'll notice if somebody is coming before us", replied Bellamy, giving me a quick peck on the cheek and I climbed upstairs.

I took out me revolter, and started looking through one of the cracks. I heard someone climb up and sit not far away from me.

"So you and Bellamy?", asked Murphy cockily. I sighed inwardly.

"Yeah, who would've thought", I replied, glancing at him for a second but then returning to my watch.

"Everyone actually", joked Murphy. "All the guys were making bets on who would be able to take you to bed first, and everyone always chose Bellamy".

"Yet, here I am, still a virgin", I replied sarcastically. "I mean on Earth, I haven't had IT".

"Oh", said Murphy. "That's surprising, considering the fact that it's Bellamy, and it's you. The two main whores of the Ark, yet you haven't slept with each other". I looked outside and noticed movement.

"We've got company!", I yelled, alarming everyone. I began to move to the latter but stopped, and looked at Murphy straight in the eyes. "Call me a whore again, and that sweet tongue of yours will be fed to the grounders as the main course meal", I seethed and climbed down the stairs to join everyone else. 

"Get down!", whisper yelled Bellamy and pulled me to him. He was positioned behind  a small metal wall, and he lightly pushed me against it, in a protective way. 

"We're surrounded", I heard Clarke whisper not far from me. I sighed heavily.

"Not one peaceful moment", I whined under my breath. Bellamy pulled me with him as we once again entered the dropship. We stood in a circle, trying to decide what to do.

"They're not moving any closer.", reported Murphy from his spot at the door.

"Staying out of range. Probably waiting until it's dark.", thought Bellamy out loud.

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise.", offered Murphy with a grin but I shook my head.

"We don't even know how many are out there", argued Clarke.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Clarke.", shot back Murphy. I shot him a look of warning.

"We'll give them something.", said Raven suddenly, picking up a gun.

"All they want is Finn", replied Bellamy and I looked at Raven. She turned to Murphy.

"Finn wasn't the only one at the village", she whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. She raised her gun at Murphy and I looked at her in shock.

"Raven, hold on", said Bellamy, and I, in a split moment, stood right in front of Murphy guarding him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Raven, I came here to protect him. You were the one who wanted me to come. You... That's why you asked me to come along.", said Murphy in disbelief and I didn't know if I imagined, but I saw hurt and a possible tear run down his cheek. I stood straighter in front of him, guarding him.

"Enough Grounders saw him at the village. They'd believe he was the shooter.", argued Raven, not moving her gun. Bellamy looked at me for a second.

"Raven...", I began but Murphy interrupted me.

"Sick bitch", he cursed under his breath. I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Birdie... please, let's talk about this. I'm sure there is a way for all of us to stay alive and get back home", I said with fake confidence.