Playing Cards With The Devil

It's been a couple hours. Monty and Jasper helped me drag Bellamy's surprisingly heavy body to his tent. He was still unconscious, and probably had a concussion, so I put a blanket on him and put his jacket over his face too. I read somewhere that it was good to be in complete darkness and silence when you have a concussion. Everybody were quiet, since they were scared. Their leader wasn't waking up, Clarke was helping Charlotte, and Murphy was trying to kill her.

I stayed with Bellamy the whole time. It was no use running out there, and trying to find Clarke, Finn and Charlotte. Who knows, maybe I would lead Murphy to them by accident. Besides, Bellamy was in more danger. I was getting agitated, since he wasn't waking up.

I took out the nearly empty pill bottle I had, and looked at Bellamy. He will have a horrible headache when, correction, if, he wakes up. I took one pill, and rushed it with the bottom of my knife into powder, then I put it into water and mixed. I picked up Bellamy's head, and put it on my lap. Pouring a little bit of the drink into his mouth, not all of it but some, hoping that it would ease the pain and maybe his body will be able to repair itself quicker.

"Uhh", groaned Bellamy as his eyes opened. His head was still on my lap, and I was applying pressure to his wound with some fabric.

"Bellamy?", I asked, completely waking up.

"Audelia...?", he asked a little disoriented. Then he flinched as if he was in great pain. "What happened?".

"Murphy happened. He hit you across the head with a log. You fell unconscious, and I took care of you for a couple hours", I reply, looking at him carefully. He looked around for a moment, recognizing where he was, and he noticed that his head was rested on my lap.

"Sorry", he apologized.

"No problem. Now that you are okay, I'm going out there. Clarke and Finn took Charlotte. Don't know where but all I know is that Murphy still hasn't found her. You rest", I say and get up, carefully moving his head on a pillow. I picked up shoes, and tied them. Got both my daggers but then a hand on my wrist stopped me.

"I'm coming too", stated Bellamy and got up. He swayed a little, and I put my hands on his chest to try and support him.

"No, you most likely have a concussion. You need to lay still", I argue and try to gently push him towards the bed.

"We need to help protect Charlotte. Let's go", insisted Bellamy and put on his jacket, and his shoes. I nod and wait for him at the entrance. 

"They are somewhere out there, no clue where. Finn nor Clarke told me where they might be taking them", I say as we walked hastily through the camp, and away from it. "Maybe we should split up cover more ground?", I suggest.

"No, I can't let you go out there and let the grounders kill you", says Bellamy.

"I'm not a little child, I can take care of myself. It's you we should be worried about", I reply, and start to walk quicker. I heard distant shouts, probably Murphy, meaning that hopefully Charlotte is somewhere in the opposite direction.

"C'mon, I think I heard someone over there", whispered Bellamy from behind me and started walking quietly. He had a concussion, it was highly unlikely that he actually heard someone, probably imagined it. But I decided not to argue.

I was surprised when Bellamy ran forward and caught someone.

"Let me go!", screamed Charlotte. Bellamy put a hand over her mouth immediately. I kneeled in front of Charlotte.

"Where are Finn and Clarke?", I ask worriedly.

"I left them at the bunker they hid me in. It's too dangerous for everybody. You should let Murphy get me, so all of this can be over", says Charlotte, and Bellamy put a hand over her mouth again.