Cheonggyechon Pt.3

Not long after, Jaemin had passed out in the van, assumed to be from exhaustion and crying. But what worried Donghyuck was that he didn't budge when he attempted to nudge and shake the younger awake once they arrived at the base.

Carrying Jaemin over his shoulder and opening the door to the infirmary, the leader stopped in his tracks."What... happened..?" BangChan looked around the room, the teammates had horrified looks on their faces as they entered the infirmary.

"Holy sh*t. Did someone go on a rampage?" San asked, holding onto an unconscious Mingi.

"Yeah... Sunoo attacked almost everyone..." Seokjin sighed.

Team five looked around the infirmary, noticing bruised handprints on Jungwoo's neck, Hueningkai bandaging his arm, Sunghoon knocked out and resting on the bed, Lucas having two tissues plugged into both of his nostrils from a nose bleed, Jungwon crying while Heeseung tried reassuring the young leader, Minho with a large bruise on his right cheekbone, Seonghwa wrapping a bandage on Renjun's palm which seemed to be a pretty deep gash; a bloody scalpel rested on the floor, Ten wrapping a bandage around Sungchan's leg with bloody teeth marks, a tiny bit of missing flesh, and Xiaojun and Yeosang spraying alcohol onto the scratch wounds of Hendery's and Jongho's arms and face.

Niki and Sunoo weren't present in the room which concerned the team as they realized how severe it must've been while they were away on their mission.

"How did you manage to get him out?" The leader looked at his boyfriend. Seungmin had his arms crossed, cocking his head towards Hoseok who was leaning against the wall.

"With him, he knocked out that boy after these guys were attacked." The instructor eyed the seven victims of Sunoo. "Fairly fast but he's experienced more than any of the trainers."

Seokmin, Seungkwan, and Chan sucked in a sharp breath when they locked eyes with an angered Jihoon. He and Yoongi seemed beyond stressed which made the four teammates from their designated gang stiff, unsure what to say.

Jihoon walked over to his maknae before pressing his finger against his chest very harshly. "Little. Sh*t. You. Will. Get. F*cking. Sick." He said between his jabs. "If you get a headache, I am not allowing you to go to the last mission of this alliance. No one is allowed to let you go." The shorter warned.

Chan put his arms up, understanding; unwilling to talk back. Yoongi turned to Taehyung. "You." Taehyung looked at the older. "The ones who are severely injured, stay. Everyone else, get out."

"Here you go..." BangChan and San placed Mingi and Jaemin down on the beds.

"Jungwon... it's alright. It isn't your fault and the responsibility isn't fully on you." Heeseung reassured the leader.

"B-But I still... I don't even understand how he managed to make such a mess-"

"Jungwon." Jay placed a hand on his boyfriend's. "It's all of our faults. We'll just have to pay the consequences after..."

"No." Beomgyu sighed out with a shaking breath. "Hueningkai is part of the reason he lashed out. The two will be held for their own responsibilities." He answered.

"I-I'm sorry everyone."

"Though it's not your fault, we'll need to wait whether the victims of Sunoo will forgive the boy." Namjoon calmly spoke.