Limitless Neos

"Can you guys stop making out in here?" Taeyong sipped his coffee, playing with the letter in his hands.

In the large office room, about fifteen people were in there, sitting on the couches or leaning against the walls. In front of the bookshelves on the leader's right, his advisor or best friend, Doyoung, was making out with Jaehyun. The younger pressed the older against the shelf, lewd noises that no one needed to hear at the moment. Kun went over to separate the couple before anything got heated.

"He just came back from a long ass mission, Hyung." Jaehyun, who was ripped off the older, whined.

"It was only for two days." Renjun flipped through the pages of a book.

"You would've missed Jaemin or Jeno if they went on a mission without you." Donghyuck played with a pencil on the tip of his nose.

"Same with you and Mark." The older male replied.

"Any of you guys would miss each other. You can't stand at least twenty minutes without touching or kissing." Kun sighed out.

"Yeah? So what?" Lucas hugged Jungwoo tighter.

"Sometimes I wonder what it's like for, Ten, Jungwoo, Renjun, Chenle, and Shotaro." The oldest Chinese male sighed. "They're the ones dealing with your confused asses and the fact that they're away from their boyfriends; in front of the computers, is unbelievable. I may as well give them high respect for that."

"It's called having a five star-" Johnny was going to finish his sentence when Taeil threw a dictionary at him.

"No, Johnny." He scolded his husband.

"Having what?" Mark asked confused, he flicked the pencil off of Donghyuck's nose, annoying the younger.

"Hey! It was going to be my new record." The smiling boy could only laugh in response to the younger's pout.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Hyung, I think that was supposed to be my line." Yuta said, wrapping his arm around Sicheng.

"You better not repeat what he says. I'm not having you poison the Nightmare's minds." The younger Chinese male warned the Japanese male.

"Not all of them are here," Hendery chirped.

"Yuta and Sicheng Hyung haven't seen each other in a while, Kun Hyung. You should respect that." Jisung spoke in a bubbly tone.

"Just because the Gougers and Souls were busy?" Taeyong asked.

"Hey! What about me and Lucas?" Jungwoo whined.

"You too, Hyungs." Jisung gave an airy laugh in response.

"I'm here..." Xiaojun exhaled as he sat on the couch. Jaemin, Jeno, and YangYang followed the older Chinese male.

"Baobei! You're quite early." Hendery sat next to his boyfriend. "How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted." He leaned his head onto the younger Chinese male's shoulder. The younger laughed at his response.

"I told you not to outdo yourself~"

"Yeah, yeah."

Jeno and Jaemin sat on both sides next to Renjun. Jaemin leaning his head on the older Chinese male's right shoulder, Jeno leaning his on the left. The oldest of the throuple continued to read his book, ignoring his boyfriends.

"Babe~ is the book more interesting than us?" Jaemin asked, pouting.

"No, it isn't, I just wanted to read for a bit. Reading is healthy for you." The smaller replied, poking Jaemin's puffed cheeks.