Little Facts

Originally...
This story was supposed to be a SeongJoong story. But I thought it was extremely extra to include these groups and so I changed my plans and came up with an alliance. Some purpose to protect Seoul.

Backstories...
All of these backstories for the groups were completely formed from scratch. Choosing reasonable and darkest, twisted scenes from my perspective. Apologies for how disturbing they were, just following the concept :)

Meaning Behind Gang names (Seven Deadly Alliance) [Brief explanations]

Bulletproof M: To be honest, I couldn't come up with a good name for BTS and it's hard when it could stand for multiple phrases. Bulletproof is pretty explanatory, but M is the representation of miracles.

Distri9t: I wasn't positive about Stray Kid's either, deciding to mix their debut song into one.

TChXosT: While writing TXT's backstory first, I watched the MAMA2020 performance and read "The Chaos Chapter" I just had to.

8TEEZ: I was not creative whatsoever and I'm disappointed.

SEV1N7een: It all took turns when seven kids gathered as friends with dark secrets that are to be pacified with cries of agony. Or it all brought them together in room 17 of where the 96z stayed in the orphanage.

LightEN-: I tried coming up with a bright and more protecting name, ones who lighten the cause of losses.

Limitless Neos: Really, it's just NCT's concept.

The Souls: In explanation, 127 are part cannibals or obsessive murderers with eyeballs. The majority being cannibals, they once ate human bodies and flesh, taking the souls from the world.
The Nightmares: Opposite of Dream and like I had mentioned, they saw things others couldn't and even heard voices. It's as if it's a hallucination, dream- nightmares since they described them as shadows and something fearful looking, drawings provided by Renjun who had given them to Dr. Yuna.
The Gougers: They were obsessed with the eyes of others when they went berserk and killed people. Since they always stole the sense of vision, they could only hear voices. The name in general was just what they did if you want to understand it simpler.

Logics...
   Really, not everything is logical in a fanfic story.

Teams...
I low-key randomized everyone after planning who I wanted to kill, excluding Team Three. Team Three was a group I had thought of first, planning it out perfectly.

Instructors...
Instructors chosen were members that I think would fit the intelligent and fast working people who wouldn't have a problem solving things within a blink of an eye. Of course, all idols are smart themselves.

Trainers...
Trainers chosen were simply main dancers, but I had to shorten them as it may change the storyline and come to faults with my plans on this book. Of course, all idols vary from their own skills.

Advisors...
Advisors chosen were members who have the best suggestions through their wisdom and their relationship with the leaders to embrace trust with them.

Traitors...
Planning out the traitors was a little harder than I expected, but Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Hueningkai were definite characters to become traitors.

I had planned on Yunho and Seungmin to be traitors as well, but I didn't find them in the storyline as someone who would easily be 'kidnapped.' As Yunho has great awareness and Seungmin is always by BangChan's side.