Lotte World Tower Pt.4

Ding!

The sky shuttle's doors opened, revealing the gallery deck of the tower. It was a beautiful place, but the couple wasn't here to admire the arts and photos. Soobin was the first to step out, Yeonjun following the leader. The place was lit up, the two being able to look around the floor. No one. They kept their senses heightened and prepared for anything that awaits ahead of them. Soobin pulled out his pistol, reloading as Yeonjun pulled out two daggers. Walking quietly, yet swiftly, they made it around past at least four shop stands of the place.

A long and sharp blade drifted by them, cutting Soobin's right cheek as the slimmest cut burst open. Yeonjun slowly touched his left cheek, feeling the warm liquid coat his pale and delicate fingers. The two of them looked ahead themselves, seeing a figure they haven't seen before. The mysterious man stood in the center, of the place. The couple immediately readied their weapons in a ready stance. They were waiting for the man to make another move, observing all of his gestures.

The Kage Arc's right arm lifted, revealing... blades? His right hand's fingers were replaced with long and sharp, clean blades. The sharpened tools found their way to the man's hat, lifting it to reveal his eyes. They were purple. Such a light color, it looked as if they glowed. The sight sent a shiver up their spines, the atmosphere going cold as the man only stared back. Specifically, Yeonjun.

"How much time do we have left?" Soobin talked into the mic.

{An hour...}

"This is interesting..." He suddenly started, startling the two. "Those eyes..." He lifted his metal finger at Yeonjun who slightly flinched, feeling his blood grow cold. "We Asians don't have blue eyes and I'm sure they're not contacts either. Do you perhaps know the Professor Choi's?" He raised a brow.

The pink-haired male stayed silent, gripping onto both of his daggers. His eyes were narrowed, slowly shifting to his boyfriend's direction as if he's looking for some kind of permission. The blue-haired man nodded before firing bullets at the man. The man simply swiped them away, throwing more blades towards the tall male. The leader dodged them, rolling to hide behind one of the counters.

They directed back to where Yeonjun was to only find the shorter male missing. The boy was indeed fast on his feet, able to get out of anyone's sight easily. The man immediately turned to his left, seeing Yeonjun charge at him. He immediately stepped back, avoiding all the boy's swings and attempts of hurting him. This continued as Soobin snooped around trying to find a pattern in the man's step. He wasn't even trying to fight back, still taking steps back.

Soobin cocked his gun, waiting for the right moment to fire. His breathing was unsteady, the younger male couldn't understand why. They've always used this method before, his boyfriend distracts, he finds out their patterns before firing a shot. He's not as flexible or quick as his boyfriend, trusting in his senses and reflexes. There was something about the man. Not to mention his question that repeated in both of their heads.

"Do you perhaps know the Professor Choi's?"

Yes, they did indeed. Yeonjun's parents had done many crazy experiments, including their own son. Bringing up his boyfriend's parents angered the smaller, reminding him of the torturous memories. Soobin too was quite riled up about it as well, knowing the pain it brought to his lovely boyfriend.

Soobin finally saw the man stop in his steps, firing his gun. Yeonjun flipped back, landing on his hands and feet, the two watched the man use his bladed fingers again before pulling out a gun in his left hand, firing back at Soobin. The leader ducked down trying to come up with a plan and fast. He peaked over the counter to see the man attacking Yeonjun, the shorter male doing his best to avoid his attacks. Blades being thrown while the gun in his left hand fired, it was a complete mess. His clothes were torn when the bullet nearly pierced his own flesh. Yeonjun took a step back, slipping on a blade before falling onto one of them, stabbing through his thigh.