A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]

Gunshots ricochet and bombs explode everywhere. The flames of hell had risen, untainted with suffocating smoke and tears that dwelled in their faces. Fear, anger, and the will of fire to live and win were once what the gang had agreed to hold on to, but what about now? All of them, are at a loss. Sky black, full of smoke, cries of citizens being attacked and murdered mercilessly, the continuous bullets shot, and the earth-shaking from ginormous robots, they can't win.

"Oh.. god- why- please!!!" Yejun yelled, eyes wide and spilling endless tears. He was on his knees, his lover's head on his lap as the swordsman tried to cease the bleeding. The couple was separated from their gang ever since their hideout had blown up, reaching to more outbreaks of chained reactions. "Hyunki!"

   A pained groan comes out of the younger and the taller man grips Yejun's hand wearily. "Stop- it's no use." The Japanese boy shakes his head, defeated tears streaming down his face. "It's too big to stop, Junnie." The shorter shakes his head. "I can't lose you!"

"Nor the others." The younger argues back.

"Where's Chaewon?!" The oldest cried. His head hung low, feeling his own wounds burn and ache. Yejun couldn't walk since his thigh was slit deep, cutting the nerves. Now, he's desperate to look for their leader.

"Stop- don't yell- or else the exterminators will hear." The Japanese male clamps a hand over his lover's mouth. The sound of metal joints striding is heard and then two exterminators appear, eyes turning from yellow to red as the robots lock on their targets.

/June/

/HYN/

/Target locked on/ Long sharp blades extend on their forearms up to their elbows and their knees do the same. Before any could speed towards the injured couple, someone intrudes first.

Five shots are heard and one of the exterminators shut down, collapsing with a loud noise. Their advisor appears, blood and charred marks streaming down his face along with sweat from the heating flames around them. The younger jumps and wraps his legs around the other exterminator's torso before leaning back and flipping the Android over. The skull of the invention breaks and shuts down.

"Junghoon!" Yejun cries in relief to see two out of twelve in their gang alive. The second youngest wipes his forehead and looks at the couple, then he notices their injuries, running towards them.

"Where are the others?" The oldest asks. The sound of cloth tearing is blocked out and the taller ignores his words, seemingly uncertain about everyone else's whereabouts.

"Hyung..." He speaks lowly it's ice-cold to the heart and it hurts seeing the younger like this. The advisor has been such a cold person, ever since his parents died, it hasn't been easy. They're all aware as they were present to hear the news of Doyoung and Jaehyun. It wasn't a pretty one to deal with. Back in 2028, on an S class mission taken by the Souls of Limitless Neos, the only one who didn't make it out alive was Doyoung. It resulted in him being beaten by a muscular man who was incredibly stronger than him. With all of his plans and successful ones, it had taken fruitless effects to the giant, slammed into the wall before being punched until there was a huge dent in the architecture, cracks forming. It was a bloody mess and the advisor's ribs had broke, piercing his lungs and causing him to drown in his own blood.

On the other hand, Jaehyun couldn't help with the loss of his husband, suiciding four months later. And it all happened when Yejun and Younghee were thirteen; Junghoon was seven. He turned from a bright and happy boy, into a cold and merciless adult who never shed a tear for anyone. Even Minsu's death. That's how careless he was. They've been through so many twisted things, but couldn't reincorporate the pain from their parents' pasts.