Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2

Many people didn't go to the dining hall for dinner, choosing to be by their friend's and lover's side until they awaken. The atmosphere of the room felt quite dead and silent, lacking some conversations and interactions. Soobin looked over to see Yeonjun, Taehyung, Jungkook, Felix, Junhui, Minghao, Yeosang, Sicheng, and Renjun carrying trays of food. He assumed they were being taken to the infirmary where the others are.

"Babe, you guys heading to the infirmary?" He asked, looking at the plates of food.

"Yeah. They're quite stubborn, so we're bringing the food to them." The pink-haired male replied.

"Do you guys need some help?" They nodded, turning to the direction of two extra trays that had fresh steaming food with a glass of water on it, utensils and napkins were placed neatly as well. He took both of them before following the group.

   They walked down the halls, silence engulfing them. Soobin looked to his right where his boyfriend walked beside him, lips trembling as he looked down at the trays of food.

"Something wrong, babe?" The smaller male looked up to the blue-haired male. He looked back down the tray, slowly faltering his pace. The two stopped, everyone, turning their heads to the couple.

"Will we get through this?" He looked up to his gaze, fear written all over his face. The question always went through the leaders' heads, knowing this was a risky task for all of them. He took his time, slowing his breaths before responding.

"If everything goes according to plan, yes..."

"The poisoning wasn't a plan." Jungkook reminded the younger.

"I'm aware." He answered.

"Junnie." Both Yeonjun and Junhui turned their heads. "Sorry, Hyung, not you." Soobin chuckled at the embarrassed Chinese male. He towards his boyfriend with an apologetic look.

"Don't worry~" Minghao cooed at his boyfriend, bopping his nose on the older. "You're my Junnie." He spoke with dominance, placing a kiss on his lips, the brunette-haired male whimpered.

"Y'all need some room?" Yeosang tilted his head towards the shower-room.

"Not right now!" Felix made a disgusted face. "They can do it after we deliver the food to them."

"Bold of you to assume such a thing." Sicheng eyed the Australian male.

"Anyways, I'm here for everyone and you. No matter what." Soobin told his boyfriend. "I'm sure we'll get through this." There was a painful feeling of guilt in his chest. He couldn't make a promise in a situation like this. It's all about the possibilities and fate for them. The pink-haired male nodded feeling slightly relieved.

"Let's get going, we don't want the food to be cold for them." Renjun began walking.

☘︎︎

   As they entered the room, the ten of them passed out the trays of food to the ones who were awake and the ones who haven't eaten yet.

   Felix placed the tray next to Jeongin, the maknae thanked the Australian male before turning back to his lover.

"You need to eat, Jeongin." He told the younger.

"Later."

"Hyunjin will be angry if you don't eat." The maknae stayed silent for a moment before sighing. He took the tray and began eating, the older male beside him smiled before leaving the place, probably searching for his boyfriend.

"See? Look, now they brought the food here." Doyoung eyed his boyfriend. "I told you to go eat."

"But I want to stay by you." Jaehyun retorted.