Dinner

Once the clock struck five o'clock, everyone went over to the dining room where they all saw team one becoming a mess. All the mafia members walked over to their seats, sitting next to close friends or lovers as the cooks of every mafia group stood, discussing what they should cook.

"I can't wait to taste their cooking." Jungkook leaned back on his chair. Many nodded their heads in agreement as all of their friend's cooking is like five-star Michelin dishes.

Jin, Yoongi, Felix, Yeonjun, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, Mingyu, Jay, Jake, Yuta, Doyoung, and Kun stood in a circle distributing jobs among each other in the kitchen.

"I know it's been a while... but maybe too long since I've known each other's cooking." Jin rubbed his forehead. "You can make desserts?!" He pointed at Felix with wide eyes. The Australian boy laughed and nodded.

"It's only been two or three years, Hyung." He replied. "I've been getting into baking recently." Everyone nodded their heads, understanding.

"Woah... your freckles are pretty..." Jake commented, looking at the older's blemished cheeks.

"Thanks, mate," Felix spoke in English.

"Oi Felix! Oi Jake! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!" BangChan yelled in the back, pumping his fist. The other two pumped their fists before returning to their conversation.

"We can have dessert then." Doyoung clapped his hands, satisfied with knowing someone can bake desserts. Limitless Neos' cooks haven't been interested in desserts recently since Doyoung usually wants them to have a healthy diet.

"For the first time in forever, you're going to let us have some dessert???" Yuta turned to his member. The younger nodded in response. All his members in the back cheered, finally able to eat some sweets. Doyoung looked over to his members, eyeing them one by one, mentally telling them to quiet down.

"Alright... we'll split the twelve of us into two teams," Kun said looking around the circle.

"Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Kun Hyung, Mingyu Hyung, Yeonjun, and Wooyoung will cook dinner, the rest of us will make dessert." Seonghwa pointed at the said names. "Is that alright?" He looked around and received head nods.

"Let's start." Wooyoung clapped, San chuckled in the distance as he watched his boyfriend create adorable gestures.

"We should enjoy the night before tomorrow. It'll at least take a day to defuse one bomb while getting through Mnets." Namjoon spoke.

"Let's get through this together." Jungwon watched as his boyfriend was playing with the flour in the kitchen.

"I wish your boyfriend good luck because if he gets scolded by Doyoung Hyung, it's over." Renjun leaned to whisper in the younger's ear. The young leader shook his head smiling.

"He gets scolded enough to cope with it."

The two laughs as Jeno and Jaemin watch their boyfriend talk to the new leader of the mafias. Though they were joking around, Jeno and Jaemin can get a little possessive of their boyfriend. The two boyfriends fumbled with each other's hands trying to distract themselves from getting jealous. Mark could see the two and scoffed.

"They're just having fun, calm down your protective asses."

"Could say the same to you. Donghyuck giving kisses to everyone like it's nothing." Jaemin looked away, resting his chin on his right hand.

"That's different." The leader of the Nightmares replied in a growl. The younger could only shake his head in a playful matter, Jeno kissing his cheek.

"You guys need to take a break and let your boyfriends get around freely." Jimin read out loud for Taehyung.