Epilogue; Our Happy Ending

The city has been satiated after all the terrors and destruction had ended. Enemy bodies' were burned, broken structures were repaired, the Lotte Tower is still under reconstruction, and everything is slowly going back to the peaceful city it was supposed to be. But it'd be different for the gangs under the protection of Seoul; six of them individually still recovering the missed works and trading sessions. However, this will be spoken soon, now, it's time to take departure to a familiar location they had all once encountered.

The view of the city was always fascinating and remains as it is seen to Namjoon. The leader was alone in the office, waiting for the rest to get ready and meet down in the lobby. And the least he could say is how much time has passed and he has waited for this very moment. With a deep sigh, his eyes soon stray off, and recognizes the reflection of the older male.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Yoongi walks towards the leader and stands next to him, taking in the view of the city as well. The younger's gaze averts away from the instructor and back to the window.

"It's quite a fruitless one, don't you think?" He finally responds. "It's been two years, we finally get to see them. There's plenty to tell, but it doesn't feel precisely right. Perhaps I still hadn't recovered after all this time." The older places a hand on the taller's shoulder.

"Namjoon," He huffs out. "There's no such rush when it comes to our friends." Even as a leader, Namjoon will need to ask for help from others. He's only a single man when it comes to questions as well.

"Right.. but it seems that time has flown out until this moment."

"Mmm..." The shorter thinks for a moment. "Perhaps it doesn't feel precisely right due to the ponders of this final opportunity. The chance to finally re-enter those grounds. Your worries and impatience of the thoughts of returning to them." The younger smiles and turns to Yoongi.

"Perhaps it is, Hyung." The older pats Namjoon's butt before leaving the room. "Everyone has been waiting for a while. I believe you have lost track of time." The leader follows right behind. "And you know your husband and the leaders and advisors."

There's a low chuckle behind and the instructor smiles small.

"Right."

☁︎︎

"Your slow asses were going to be left behind." Seungkwan huffs.

"What a beautiful greeting." Yoongi pats the younger's back harshly with a kind smile. "Papa, why is Dada hurting uncle Seungkwan?" A small boy looks up at Jimin with a worried look. The mochi smiles and picks up his one year adopted son. "Jiho, Dada is just greeting uncle Seungkwan back." He kissed the crown of the child's head.

   A child you say? F*ck yeah, you read it right. Some of the mafias had decided to adopt children, bringing them into their family or forming a family.

The four-year-old boy's eyes sparkle with excitement. Mochi cheeks puffing up. "Can I do that with Yejun Hyung and Junseo Hyung?" Jimin grins and nods. Seokjin, who's holding his five-year-old son, Junseo, huffs. "I won't allow your son to touch them if he does." He states, serious. Hoseok is sitting on the stone bench before the cemetery's outside walls, talking to the eight-year-old boy, Yejun.

"Yes, they were the brightest people I have ever stayed with." The trainer smiles, thinking back at the memories. The younger gasps, astonishingly. "Really? Were they strong? Brave? Like a superhero?" Hoseok turns to look at the boy with a gleeful smile.

"Yes, all of it."

"Alright, break it up you two." Renjun pushes the two apart and makes his way to hug Felix who returns the gesture. Jaemin follows right behind the instructor, locking hands with Hyunjin before chest-bumping the older. "How you've been?" The trainer asks.