Lotte World Tower Pt.2

"Betrayed?" Jisung raised a brow. The man nodded. The younger slowly grabbed the older's hands behind him before slipping another load of ammo into his hands.

"You heard me. Your little boyfriend over there has been sending information to the Triple E-ments. Not only Chenle but some of your other friends. I won't tell you anymore since it'd be quite useless as I'm going to kill you two in no time." He raised the whip before thrashing it towards the male in front of the Chinese boy. The long cord of the tool wrapped around the boy's arm, locking in place before being pulled towards the man. The twin had proceeded to grab him by the arm before pulling it behind his back. The whip unclasped itself before the man proceeded to wrap it around the boy's neck.

"If I had caught up sooner... then you and the others would've been dead." He leaned down resting his head on the boy's shoulder slightly tugging it.

"What do you want?" Jisung eyed the man who was resting on his right shoulder.

"I want to play a game with your little boyfriend..." He smirked. Jisung maneuvered his eyes to his lover. His pale skin was painted with blood as he stood there with hesitation. He looked towards the man and back to his boyfriend. There were anger and fear mixed within his gaze before letting out a sigh.

"What are the rules?" He began dropping all his weapons and vest onto the floor. He was practically defenseless. Everyone only had white dress shirts and black dress pants on. Now that the black vest was gone, it left the older vulnerable. But that doesn't mean he'll stop fighting.

"You know the Quadruple K enough. Hide and seek." He licked his chasted lips; the boy next to him grossed out. Of course, he wasn't going to let the man take control of them. Once the man pulled away from his shoulder, Jisung knocked his head back against the man's chin, stumbling back as the whip unclasped, freeing the boy's neck. He yanked the twin's arm off of him before running towards Chenle. He grabbed the pistol and knife, pulling Chenle along with him.

"Is it loaded?" He released the ammunition and checked if the gun was loaded. It is.

"Why are you still taking me with you?" The Chinese male suddenly asked. The two of them stopped in their tracks behind one of the cubicles of the office. He sighed out and turned to look at the smaller one who had glazed eyes.

"LeLe..." He reached out to the older but Chenle backed away. Tears threatened to fall any moment now.

"I betrayed you guys. Everyone knows now... Why take me with you still? I broke your trust." His voice was cracking as a couple of tears streamed down his face. "I've broken everyone else's as well..."

"But you betrayed them as well." He reached out to the older. "Of course, I was slightly hurt, but after that man explained everything, I'm glad that you chose us... I don't know why you and the others would do this, but it already shows that you guys chose us over the Triple E-ments. And taking you with me? I still love you, LeLe." The last sentence made the smaller weak, shaking his head.

"B-But-"

THWAP!

The Chinese male fell forwards into the younger's arms as he was slashed in the back, blood flying everywhere. In the distance, the man recoiled his whip, cleaning the blood off. Jisung looked back into his arms, seeing his boyfriend's back bloom in a line of blood, staining the white dress shirt. Chenle quivered from the stinging pain, breaths hitched, and unsteady breathing.

"LeLe, you have to stay with me alright, don't get lost right now..." He slowly carried the smaller as he backed away. How'd he get here in such a short amount of time? Whatever it was, he needed to calm the older down immediately before he's emotionally and mentally unstable.