Museum of Art

{Are you there, Hyung?} Seonghwa talked through the mic.

"Just a couple of stairs and I should be at the top," Joshua replied, climbing up the stairs with his heavy sniper.

Once the American male reached the top of the building, he placed down his gun, looking around the empty area presented to him. The breeze of the wind and leaves wasn't ideal for a sniper, but he'll have to time things just right without any factors of the weather. "Alright, I'm at the top."

Taehyun typed quickly on the laptop, screens of numbers and plenty of opened tabs displayed in front of his eyes. In just a short amount of time, eyes scanning the screen frantically, he reached over to the mic.

{The bomb is located beneath the museum. Just like the second mission.} He notified the leader of team four.

{Expect more Mnets.} Seungmin reminded the team.

Hongjoong looked over to his teammates; the eight of them were hiding behind bushes and trees. Taeil and Johnny seemed to hold onto yesterday's events, thoughts lost in their heads. Sunghoon and Jungwon had bloodshot eyes, trying to calm themselves down, reminding the leader how young the two were. Jaehyun seemed to check up on his boyfriend at least every five minutes, slightly disturbing the people around them and maybe embarrassing Doyoung, but the younger's main priority was his boyfriend's health.

"I told you, I feel much better and it's not like we can do a mission without getting a scratch or bullet wounds." Doyoung hissed, lightly smacking his boyfriend's shoulder. The younger sighed in defeat, nodding.

"Thank god, you two don't shut up," Taeil muttered. Doyoung flashed a glare at the smaller male, still keeping up his honorifics until they get back and not wanting to cause a ruckus. Jaehyun pulled him back gently. The latter was rested in his strong and secure arms, never squeezing the life out of the shorter male though.

"Taeil Hyung is just playing," Jaehyun told the shorter. Doyoung rolled his eyes, nodding.

Hongjoong's attention then turned to Wooyoung. The younger was fumbling with his knife, not like the usual times. The weapon slipped out of his grasp, cutting his finger as the younger watched the blood spur out and dribble down his wrist. He was clearly off-edged. The leader could see the younger nip at his bottom lip, brows furrowed as a sign of frustration.

Hongjoong sighed, getting up from his crouching position, taking everyone's attention. He pointed towards everyone except Wooyoung, ordering the rest to take their leave and get through the Mnets. The six of them nodded, leaving their places. Now, it was just him and the younger. He walked over to the younger's side, leaving space between the two as he assumed the boy needed some space for now.

"Is this about you and the other's being a traitor?" Hongjoong finally asked. They could hear gunfires and men yelling in the distance. Wooyoung continued to stare at his bleeding hand, remaining silent. "It's not your fault. No one is going to throw you out of this." The younger's eyes began to tear up. Sh*t, he didn't mean to say harsh things like that. "I didn't mean it that way..." He internally cursed at himself. "What I'm trying to say, is that no one is going to change their thoughts about you. Everyone needs to be heard out. You and the others were gladly able to explain everything to us." He cautiously placed his hand on the latter's shoulder. This gave assurance to Wooyoung, meeting up to his leader's gaze.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. The leader faintly chuckled.

"For what? You didn't mean any of those actions."

"For being such a negative b*tch. I should've known this. I hate doubting my trust in you guys, but I already broke it years ago. I shouldn't be surprised if you guys turned your backs on me and killed me as well." Wooyoung ranted out. Hongjoong tapped on his shoulder, telling him to recollect his mind.