𝟝.𝟝 𝔸 ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙

Start from the beginning

"Someone's prediction." I declared, "It has to be someone's prediction."

I started to run off, but the girls looked at me curiously. "What are you doing?" Anna asked.

"I'm going to go find Scott and Stiles." I said, "I found something."

I rushed towards Scott. "Scott, I figured it out!" I yelled, "I think I know who wrote it!"

"Kaelin." Scott said as he showed me that he was talking to Theo.

"Right." I said, "Sorry." I looked over to Theo shooting him an apologetic smile. I turned back to look at Scott. "Can we talk? It's important."

"Kaelin, he knows." Scott said.

"Knows what exactly?" I asked.

"Everything." Scott answered and I looked at him confused.

"Everything, everything?" I asked him.

"Yes, everything!" Scott said, "Starting from Peter, to Jackson, the Alpha Pack, the Deadpool, and everything that is happening right now!"

"You want me to read this?" Theo asked confused.

"Well, not yet, I'm still only on chapter one-" Scott started, but Theo cut him off.

"So you guys do this a lot, huh?" Theo asked the two of them.

"Do what?" Scott asked.

"Get involved." Theo said.

"Basically, yeah." I said.

"What about the author?" Theo asked, "If he knew all about these guys, shouldn't we be talking to him?"

"That's why I'm here." I said causing both of their attentions to turn to me. "Lydia said something that made me think of it."

"Think of what?" Scott asked.

"She asked if this was just a novel or someone's prediction." I informed them, "And we already know one person who can 'predict' the future because of his literal third eye."

"Valack?" Scott asked.

"Exactly what I thought." I opened my backpack before pulling out the acknowledgements page. "And look at this. 'For providing scientific perspective and invaluable insight... this book is dedicated to Dr. Gabriel Valack.'"

"What, do you know him?" Theo asked.

"Yeah." Scott said, "And I know where to find him!"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"No. No. No, and did I mention, no?" Stiles snapped at her and Scott nodded in agreement.

I told the two of them about going to go talk to Peter in Eichen House, while they were going to go talk to Valack. They were very hesitant about it.

"I can take care of myself." I retorted.

"Oh, we believe that! But not against him!" Stiles snapped.

"I'm the only one he'll talk to!" I defended, "He's been wanting to talk to me for months!"

"This is just going to give Peter what he wants." Scott said.

"What makes you think he knows anything anyways?" Stiles asked.

"He was Valack's cellmate." I said, "He's got to know something." Stiles and Scott didn't answer as they looked straight ahead, down the hallway. "What?" I asked. They didn't answer me as they continued to look at someone. I turned around to realize it was Isaac. I froze into place before realizing that he was walking towards us. I turned around swiftly before snapping at Stiles and Scott, "Well, now, I'm totally going." Stiles glared at him as he made his way to the three of us.