Trouble in da hood (Month 4)

Start from the beginning

Future Wife💕💍😩
I called u....can u call me back??

Future Wife💕💍😩
I'm just going to keep calling you until you answer

Future Wife💕💍😩
10 calls really?

Future Wife💕💍😩
Just hear me out Tiny I promise it's not what it seems to be

Future Wife💕💍😩
Baby the picture is old I promise it is

I don't know if I believe her. I clicked the voicemails next.

Voicemail 1
"Tiny look please just call me. At least let me explain. Why would I just go out and fuck her knowing you don't like her? Yeah she was there first but you're here now. That picture is old I promise. Its from two months ago. When we weren't talking on the level we on now. I promise you it's a old picture. Look man just call me back."

Voicemail 2
"Ok ok look just hear me out Tiny. You lucky I can't come to Virginia right now because I would certainly make that trip."

Voicemail 3
"Fuck man! The picture is old. It's old. I'm telling you it's old. I did not go out and fuck her after you left that day. I haven't even talked to that girl. She been blowing up my phone but I ain't been texting her back. I could go and have her right now. But look at me trying to get you to text and call me back. I don't want her. I promise I don't."

It kinda makes sense I guess. I still don't know if I believe her. And then she talking bout I'm lucky she can't come to Virginia right now. I wish she would pop up at my house.

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing her sexy ass right now but that's not the point. I'm pissed off right now so I'm going to wait a lil bit.

I put my phone in my back pocket and went to check on the twins. My brother and Dad weren't home so they left me to babysit.

I walked in and they were awake sitting in their race car beds. "Hey boys." "Sissy" they squealed. "Y'all wanna eat eat." They nodded so I went downstairs to get their sandwiches. I came back up and gave them it along with a juice cup.

"Come to the office when y'all done." I said walking out. The office was next to their room so they didn't have to walk far.

The office is just where I sit and relax. Someone needs to come brighten my day. I needa shoot someone real quick.

"YO TINY" Swiss called. Damn why he come in yelling. I walked out the office and towards the living room. "Yay you're here watch the twins." I said grabbing my keys.

"Damn no hey to me?" Bink asked. "Hey" I said running out the house. I got in my car and called my bestfriend.

Calling "chocolate vanilla swirlll🍦💕⛓"
JayLo
Tiny

"Yo?"
"Tryna go to the range wimme?"

"Are we accidentally shooting people this time?"
"We could"

"No nigga"
"I wouldn't mind"

"Girl last time we actually got in trouble and had to run"
"Soooo"