"She was so cute. There was no telling I wasn't a princess. She wasn't having it," she giggles at the memory.

"She's a smart kid. She knows a princess when she sees one," Jimin says, making her blush.

"Look at those cheeks," Hobi teases, stopping to pinch one on his way to the bathroom.

She shoots him a smile as she moves back to her seat and lies her head on Tae's shoulder.

"Today was perfect. I had such a good time," she sighs.

It had started with some amazing morning sex with JK followed by watching the sunrise, an exciting morning flight because they wouldn't tell her where they were going, and an amazing day spent riding every ride and experiencing everything Tokyo Disneyland had to offer. Luna felt extremely spoilt after they'd visited the gift shops. It was the first place they'd gone, hence the tiara she was wearing. From them on, they bought her everything she laid eyes on for more than 10 seconds, resulting in an obscene amount of bags. Thankfully, they had an all day chauffeur so they took the bags to the car so they wouldn't have to carry them.

The boys were beyond cute in their Mickey Mouse ears and hats and she couldn't resist taking pictures, glad she'd bought a nice digital camera from the gift shop.

They'd gone to different snack booths for lunch, wanting to try everything and ended up having a nice lantern-lit dinner in a Pirates of the Caribbean themed restaurant, followed by the most magical fireworks show she'd ever experienced.

"We had a good time too. Just seeing you smile that way was worth it," Tae replies, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Aww, baby," she smiles, gently grabbing his chin and kissing his lips.

"This vacation is ending way too soon. What do you want to do for our last day?" Jimin asks.

"Jin said something about a yacht," she replies.

"Right, that's only up until tomorrow evening sometime. I don't think we have anything planned past that," he says, looking over at JK for confirmation.

"Yeah we figured we'd just order food and watch a movie or something. We have to leave the next morning," he says, looking up from his laptop.

"Hmm that sounds nice. I'm gonna plan something out so don't get together and decide anything. Tomorrow evening is mine," she tells them.

"Yes ma'am," JK grins, raising his hands in surrender.

Luna contemplates what she wants to plan. She didn't want to do anything too extravagant, but also not something too chill. Tomorrow was their last day on vacation and she wanted to make the most of it.

Nobody had said anything out of fear of dampening the trip but they all know that two days from now, they would return to their hectic lives, which would become even more hectic since they'd come out as soulmates and then disappeared.

The media and the fans were probably a whole ass mess but they didn't want to focus on that, hence not using their phones on this trip.

Knowing this, she wanted to make sure everyone had a good time. She was sure she'd think of something.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒