You nodded, sitting up as you reached for the soup. Your mother hummed, walking back out of your room.

You slowly but surely ate your soup, ignoring the notifications going off on your phone as you laid back down. Bowl empty as you tucked yourself into the blankets. You looked up at the ceiling, fatigue getting the best of you as you began drifting off to sleep.

You drifted back into consciousness a couple times. Catching your mom putting a wet rag on your forehead as she lulled you back to sleep. You opened your eyes soon after, catching Takeru walking in and filling your cup of water.

You mumbled a small thank you as he looked over at you and hummed. "Of course auntie." He stepped up to you, touching the rag on your head before walking back out with his pitcher of water. You drifted back into sleep, waking up to see Fumiko switching out the rag on your forehead as she smiled down at you.

"We'll be leaving in a bit but Tooru will be here with Hajime soon. Mamma should be back in a couple hours too."

You hummed, drifting back into sleep as she walked out your room. The next time you woke up, Tooru was standing across from you.

Looking at you sleep as he ate some bread.

"Ah, you're awake." He walked over next to you, setting down his bread as he touched your forehead. He hummed, "Drink some water first." He handed you the cup of water behind him, helping you sit up as he took off the rag from your forehead. He picked up a tub of water next to your bed and walked out.

You finished drinking the water just as he walked back in. "I went to switch out the water."

You nodded, setting the cup on your nightstand before laying back down. Tooru helped you get tucked in before placing the rag back on your forehead.

"Nii-chan." You mumbled. He hummed, stepping back to put the tub of water up on your vanity. "This is all your fault." You glared at him, still mumbling your words. He looked back at you, seeing you glare at him as he snickered. "How so?"

"If you didn't throw me into that river I'd be fine!" You huffed, closing your eyes to not look at him. "The training camp's next week and I can't go if I'm sick!" You stopped yourself from moving, not wanting to drop the rag on your forehead. The training camp with Itachiyama, Inarizaki and Kamomedai was next week.

Although it was possible for you to go with a small cold, it wasn't for the best. You couldn't afford being sick for it.

Tooru snickered as he leaned back onto your vanity, picking up his bread again. "Guess it is." He hummed, taking a bite of his bread as you continued glaring at him. Your glare softened as your eyes began fighting to stay open, Tooru's words lulling you to sleep. "Just sleep bunny, you'll be fine tomorrow."

The next time you woke up, you were drenched in your own sweat. The room was pitch black, the only light source being the moonlight that broke through the windows. You yawned, reaching for the cup of water on your nightstand for your sore throat.

The cup was once again full. You chugged it, sighing as you stepped out your bed to get a refill. You stood up, letting more blood reach your legs before stumbling towards the kitchen.

You walked in, pouring yourself more water before sitting down at the table. Drinking your water in the darkness. You weren't sure how much time had passed before you drifted back into sleep, this time on the dining table.

Though the next morning you woke up on your bed, the image of Tooru carrying you back to your room fading in and out of your memories.
You woke up the next morning with the same sore throat as you looked up at your ceiling. You sat up, reaching for your cup of water again only to find it missing. You sighed, moving back out of bed to walk towards the kitchen. You stumbled into the living room, yawning as you ignored the aching of your throat.

"Little bunny!" Tooru called out, jumping up as he walked towards you. You mumbled a "good morning", still drowsy with sleep. "You getting more water?"

You nodded, following after him towards the kitchen before stopping when snickering reached your ears. You looked towards the place your brother had just stood up from, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Takahiro were sitting in front of the TV with their controllers. You lifted a brow, your brain not registering which one of them laughed.

"Why you laughing?" You mumbled, reaching under your shirt to scratch your tummy. Matsukawa shook his head, lightly snickering as he lifted his hands in fake innocence. "Don't ask me."

You narrowed your eyes at him, letting your hand chill under your shirt by your stomach. You brought your attention to Takahiro as he held his phone up at you. "What're you doing?"
"Taking a picture of you for blackmail purposes." He hummed as you scowled at him. It was then that you noticed your posture.

You were slightly slumped over, hand under your shirt, hair sticking up from all different directions and to top it off you were drowsy and tired. And your face definitely showed it.
If you weren't still sick you would've tackled him and destroyed his "blackmail", though you could still tackle him, sick or not.

Tooru walked back into the living room before you had the opportunity to attack Takahiro though. "I'm bringing the pitcher to your room so you don't have to keep standing up for water. I don't know why we didn't leave it in there before." He shrugged. Passing you the cup of water. You hummed, carefully drinking your water before looking up at Tooru with hazy eyes.

"Let's go back to your room now bunny."
You nodded, putting your hands up and making grabbing motions as he looked at you confused. "Carry me." He blinked at you, letting your words sink in before snickering and taking the cup out of your hands. "I can't carry you with this pitcher bunny."

You pouted, turning to Iwaizumi who was looking at the scene with a small smile. You repeated the same grabbing motions with your hands as you repeated your request. "Carry me."

He smiled at you, dropping his controller and smacking Takahiro's head as he snickered at you while recording. He stopped in front of you, smiling before kneeling to pick you up in a princess carry. "Nice Haji-Haji!" You smiled, too tired to giggle. Tooru snickered as he began walking ahead to your room.

"Nii-chan." You yawned, receiving a hum from Tooru before continuing. "Why don't you work out like Haji-Haji?"

Tooru opened the door to your room, holding it open for Iwaizumi and you to walk in. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, Haji-Haji doesn't struggle to carry me but you do!" You huffed, remembering how when you told him this he called you heavy.

Iwaizumi snickered as he stopped in front of your bed. "Do not! Your Nii-Chan's pretty strong." He hummed, setting the pitcher and cup down before moving towards your bed to readjust the blankets for Iwaizumi to lay you down.

"You're just jealous Haji-Haji is stronger." You nodded as Iwaizumi set you down. "Look!"
You reached out for Iwaizumi's retracting hand, squishing his biceps as he lifted a brow at your shenanigans. "He has apples for biceps and you have marshmallows."

Iwaizumi snorted, looking up at Tooru glare at him as you let Iwaizumi's arm go. "Come on bunny, you can't expect me to be stronger than Iwa-Chan." He smiled at you, pouring you another cup of water. You hummed, bringing your finger up to your chin. "Are you stronger than Makki?"

Tooru nodded, setting down the pitcher next to your cup. "Then that's all that matters!" You smiled, holding a hand up for Tooru to high five. Tooru snickered, high fiving you as he smiled down at you fondly. "Your goal right now should be getting stronger than Mattsun-san, then Haji-Haji." You nodded. "One step at a time!" You smiled at him, looking at him snicker with Iwaizumi as he nodded. "Of course bunny." He ruffled your hair, smiling at you once more before standing back up straight.

"Your goal right now should be getting better." He sighed, a small smile tugging at the ends of his lips. "So go back to sleep little bunny."
You nodded up at him, shimmying under the blankets as Iwaizumi put the wet rag back on your forehead.
"Sweet dreams, little bunny."