Wake up

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

'Techno...'

A voice called in the darkness.

'Techno'

And again, where was it coming from?

'Techno'

'W-who are you?!' he shouted, not receiving an answer.

'Come back son'

'Wha...'

'Techno! You massive pussy! Wake up!'

'T-tommy?' he asked unsure.

'Wake up son, you're worrying us all' 

'Dad? Where are you? Where am i?' he looked around him, only seeing an empty, dark void.

'Techno please...' Phil voice called again, this time in a sadder tone 'I can't lose another son... not again'

'Dad...'

'Techno for fuck sake! If you don't wake up right now i swear i'm going to kill you! Don't you dare die on me!' Tommy said, making him snicker a bit.

'Techno wake up... Fundy misses you... and so do i' Will voice called.

He tried to reach out to them, but he couldn't, they were always out of his reach.... so far... and yet so close.

After a while, the voices stopped, leaving him alone in the darkness of his mind for God only knows how long. Was he dead? Has he become a ghost like Wilbur? Or was this just his personal hell?

If it was, he didn't knew how long he could endure this without going crazy.

'Techno...'

A voice called after a while, catching his attention.

'I'm.... i'm sorry...' it was a female voice.

'A-angela?' he stood up 'Is that you?'

'Please... come back... i don't want to be alone' he could feel something cold fall on his hand.

Was... was she crying?

"Please... you promised you'll always be with me... then why are you still sleeping? What's taking you so long?'

He started to see a weak light in the distance, flickering in and out of existence when she spoke.

"Angela..." he mumbled, running towards it as fast as he could, calling her name 'Angela!'

'Please... i don't want you to die...'

'I'm coming! Wait for me!"

'You can't die... please... come back'

The light was getting closer as he felt something warm wrap around his left hand.

'I know you can hear me... why aren't you answering?' she asked in a defeated voice, Techno sped up, reaching out for the light and somewhat managing to grab it.