Thank you

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

The next day George woke up, just as Angela said, he was a bit confused and disoriented but fine nonetheless.

"Remember to rest for a bit, your injury is healed but your body is still pretty weak" she reminded, receiving a nod from both of them.

"I think we'll have to move away soon, it's not safe for us to remain here" Dream added, catching their attention.

"But... then we won't be able to visit you anymore" George said, looking at Angela, who gave him a kind smile "Don't worry, i'm sure we'll see each other again one way or another" she assured, pulling him in a soft hug.

"We have to leave now, Phil is probably worried sick. Take care, both of you" he hugged her back, Dream joining as well, a few tears were shed but they all left on good terms.

Once Techno and Angela came back home they got scolded by Phil for not warning him beforehand, since he was really worried that something happened to them.

So in the end, they got grounded for three days, Tommy made fun of Techno, since he was older and still got punished by his dad. 

Angela took advantage of her free time to get a bit more informed about hybrids, reading the whole encyclopedia with Tubbo and Tommy commentating alongside.

"Demons are so badass! I want to meet one!" Tommy said exited, jumping on his bed and making Angela giggle, she flipped the pages, reaching the chapter that talked about her.

"Why is the chapter about me so short?" she pouted, it in fact consisted only in one page, front and back, including the poem that only she could read.

"I think it's probably because the humans haven't seen an angel in over a hundred years" Tubbo responded sarcastically.

"Touche" she added, chuckling a bit. Something on the corner of the book cover caught Tubbo's eye, he pointed at a small sun-like symbol at the bottom of the page.

"What's that?" he asked, she gave the symbol a quizzical look, it kinda reminded her of when she created her light spheres.

"Hang on, i have an idea" she clasped her hands together, creating a small light sphere and making it hover close to the book. Much to everyone surprise, the page started to change, a golden phrase appearing at it's bottom.

"Whoa!" Tommy jumped to his feet, his scream catching everyone attention, causing Techno and Phil to run into the room, swords in hands. Angela lifted her hands in a calming gesture.

"It's ok, he just got surprised" she quickly explained, making them sigh both relieved and annoyed. Techno walked up to them, leaning over to see what caused Tommy's excitement, seeing the golden letters move and rearrange in a specific pattern.

"Ok, that's weird" he commented, lifting his head to look at Angela "Can you read it?" he asked, she waited a few more seconds for the letters to settle down before starting to read.