Second chances

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Angela decided to take a long, relaxing walk around the forest to clear her mind, enjoying the late summer breeze.

"So... if he likes me... and i like him back then... what am i supposed to do now? Phil said to go talk but then what? What happens next? Do we... "she passed a finger over her lips, blushing.

The sound of a few branches breaking caught her attention, she lifted her gaze, surprised upon seeing Techno walk towards her, limping on his left leg where and arrow was stuck, blood slowly flowing down from it.

"Techno!" she ran up to him, very worried.

"What happened? Was it a hunter?" she asked, quickly pulling out the arrow from his leg, he didn't scream much to her surprise, he didn't react at all as a matter of fact.

"Techno?" she called, looking at him in the eyes and noticing that they were a dull bluish, like if he wasn't completely there.

"What's wrong? Who did this to you?" she asked, shaking him a bit, now concerned for his health.

"That would be us" a voice behind her called, she quickly spun around, seeing the three hunters aim at her with their crossbow, tainted arrows loaded.

"Now, you can either come with us willingly or we'll do it by force" Skeppy threatened.

"What have you done to him!?" she shouted, placing herself in front of Techno in order to protect him.

"We just made him drink a potion that forced him to go to the person he loved the most in order to find you, now" he lifted his crossbow, aiming it at her head.

"You will come with us, angel" he said in a dark voice, making her tense up.

"And what if i don't?" she said, reaching for her cloak, ready to tear it up and make a quick escape, the hunter smiled, pulling out a small, pinkish stone.

"Then we'll kill him" he clenched it hard, causing Techno to scream and fall to his knees, clasping his chest, clearly in pain.

"STOP!!" she shouted, keening down beside him "STOP! YOU'LL KILL HIM, PLEASE!!" she pleaded, the hunter smiled, loosening his grip on the object.

"Then follow us willingly and without fussing too much, if you do, i give you my word that we won't hurt him" he assured, a malicious smile appearing on his features. Angela looked at them and then back at Techno a few times, not sure on what to do. She sighed, she could easily kill them all without much of a problem, but she didn't want to go down that path, so this only left her one more option, an idea sprouted in her mind, it was a terrible idea but one nonetheless.

"Fine... just don't hurt him, please" she begged. The hunters smiled, lowering their crossbows.

"Follow us back at the dungeons, then i'll let your lover go" he said in a cold voice, she nodded, standing up and starting to follow them, two hunters were behind her while Skeppy guided them.