Forgiveness

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA, PHIL AND WILBUR POV

Angela woke up the next morning, feeling her eyes burn due to all the crying from yesterday. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and adjusting them to the light in the room.

She looked down at her hands, seeing two large, red marks around her wrist, she shivered, remembering what happened the day before.

She passed a hand over the injuries, quickly healing them, before standing up and hesitantly leaving the room, entering the kitchen where Phil and Wilbur were eating breakfast, as soon as they noticed her, they jumped on their feet.

"Hey..." Phil softly called, placing a hand on her shoulder "How are you feeling?" he asked in a caring voice, giving her a small smile. 

"I... don't know" she mumbled, sitting down at the table, Wilbur quickly brought her a cup of coffee, which she thankfully took.

"Thanks" she took a small sip, enjoying it's bitter taste.

"Angela can you tell us what happened?" Wilbur asked, making her frown, tightening her grip on the mug.

"I'm... not entirely sure... i bumped into Techno during my walk, but he wasn't himself. A group of three hunters that we managed to trick after they found us with a tracking stone made him drink something and... they linked the stone to him... they threatened to kill him if i didn't go with them so... i followed them" she cringed "I managed to tie them and place a contract on their hearts so they won't be able to hurt anyone anymore but... when i came back looking for Techno he... he..." she closed her eyes, shaking her head, Phil gently rubbed her arm.

"It's ok, we get it" he assured, receiving a small nod from her. In that moment, a series of footsteps could be heard approach the kitchen, soon resulting into Techno entering the room.

"Morning" he said in a sleepy voice, Angela immediately tensed up, standing and taking a few steps back.

"I-i-i-i t-think i'll g-go back to s-sleep" she said in a scared voice, darting back into her room, closing the door behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO, PHIL AND WILBUR POV

"What was that about?" he asked, confused over her reaction, Phil just sighed, pushing his hair back.

"Take a seat Techno... we need to talk" he said in a serious tone. Techno sat down, expecting an explanation.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Phil asked him.

"What do you mean? Of course i do. I went out buying flowers for Angela and... and..." he stopped. What did he do after that? He went back inside the forest and then... then...

"The hunters..." he mumbled, placing a hand on his leg, only now noticing the bandages over his injury.

"I got attacked and... they made me drink something and everything went dark" he lifted his gaze to meet Phil's.