Everything will be ok

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

After some bargaining, Bad managed to find an agreement with Skeppy, he would tell them where he kept Wilbur on the condition they let him go once he was back, in the meantime, he would be kept prisoner in Ranboo's house, since he couldn't leave it unless he teleported out.

Once he received a small map with his brother location, Techno quickly left, heading out and into the forest, the place where he was held wasn't very far, only about three hours by foot but he figured he would leave early so to have some time alone in the quiet of the morning.

"What can i do now? She hates me... she's scared... terrified of me... and it's all my fault" he sighed "I really hope i'll be able to see her soon... i need to apologize to her" he soon reached the location indicated on the map, finding a small hidden trapdoor on the floor, he opened it and found a long staircase that went down, disappearing into the darkness. 

He lit a torch and went down, keeping his guard high in case there were any traps. Once he reached the bottom, he saw a few empty cells... and one closed, with someone inside, his hands chained to the wall. Techno gasped, running towards it and grabbing the bars.

"Wilbur!!" he called, causing the figure inside to jump and look at him, scared.

"T-techno? I-i-is that you?" he asked in a shaky voice, a large smile made it's way on Techno's lips "Yeah! Don't worry, i'll get you out in no time!" he placed the torch down, pulling out his sword and using it as leverage, breaking the lock of the cell, running to hug his brother.

"Thank God you're ok..." he whispered, a few tears escaping his eyes, he quickly freed his hands, allowing him to hug back.

"I missed you too" he gasped, letting go of the hug and looking at him with a worried expression "Where's Fundy? Is he safe!?" he asked, Techno nodded "He's with Phil and the others" he stood up, offering his hand to him "Come on, let's go home" Wilbur smiled, taking his hand and standing on wobbly legs, since ghosts didn't really need to eat he was fine, but being chained up for almost two months really took a tool on his body, so he had to lean against Techno for support.

"S-sorry"

"Don't worry, all it matters is that you're alive and well" he said, looking down at the ground as they started to make their way back at their house.

"You know... we thought you died... we found a carbonized corpse with your clothes on and... and thought that you were gone..." he clenched his fists "I thought Angela killed you" Wilbur looked at him confused.

"Angela? Don't you mean Skeppy?" he asked, receiving a shake of his head "I..." he hesitated a moment before continuing "I made a mess Wilbur.... and now she hates me.... i hurt her...." he said in a defeated tone, making him worry.

"Tell me what happened, start from the beginning"

After he told him what happened Wilbur was speechless, he never though someone would go to such length to get it's revenge but apparently he was wrong.