Betrayal

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND WILBUR POV

The following days, Wilbur kept true to his promise, he helped Angela whenever and with whatever he could, he also acted as a messenger for Techno, since he wasn't allowed to see her it was Wilbur who keep him adjourned on her condition.

"So.... it was real?" she asked incredulous, Wilbur nodded "They were mannequins with a music box with some voices recorded over them, you weren't crazy then and you certainly aren't now" he assured with a kind smile, taking a sip of his tea, he usually went to talk to her in her room, since she pretty much refused to leave it in fear of starting to hallucinate again or run into Techno.

"How's your arm doing?" he asked, seeing that now there was only a layer of bandages covering it, she opened and closed her hand a few times, it flinched a bit but not nearly as much as it did a week ago.

"It's fine, it still flinches sometimes but it's getting better" she sighed, looking at her back "Can't say the same about my wings" she ran a hand over her feathers, plucking one and inspecting it closer "I think my magic is gone... i can't feel anything anymore" she blew the feather away, making it fall to the ground, letting out a sad chuckle.

"Now even though an hunter finds out i'm an angel they won't have a use for me.... so they'll either kill me or set me free... i frankly find the first of the two more likely" she darkly joked, taking a sip of her tea, Wilbur gave her a small smile, he had learned a few days ago that making jokes was her coping mechanism, so he knew that she was either really scared or sad right now.

"Why don't we go out for a walk? It's a nice late summer day and i'm sure it'll be good for you to get some fresh air" he proposed, trying to get her to at least walk a little bit, she shook her head.

"I don't know if you've noticed but i can't exactly hide... my wings don't turn in a cloak anymore, when i drink the potion large bits of them remain feathery" she explained, opening her wings a bit, flinching at the pain and immediately closing them again "Besides, i can't fight or flee if a hunter sees us" she remarked.

"That's ok, we can go with Tech-"

"NO!" she shouted, immediately correcting herself "I-i mean, no... i-it's fine, i-i-i'll just stay here, i like staying here, it's quiet and there are no voices or images" she quickly said, the cup in her hands trembling a bit, Wilbur sighed.

"Angela you can't just stay confined in your room forever, everyone is worried about you, especially Techno" she flinched at the mention of his name "I understand that he hurt you but he wants to apologize to you, he feels responsible for what happened" 

"Maybe it's because he is responsible..." she said in an hateful voice, frowning and surprising Wilbur.

"Angela he's sor-"

"I DO NOT CARE!!" she shouted, scaring him and making the room fall silent for several seconds. She sighed, placing down her cup.

"I don't care if he feels sorry... he betrayed me Wilbur... he chose to believe a hunter over me, a hunter! He made me drink a potion a hunter gave him, knowing full well that it could have been anything other than a truth potion, nonetheless he still made me drink it... he could have killed me" she clasped her trembling hands together.