Worried

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILBUR AND ANGELA POV

Angela was quietly reading a book when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in" she said, closing the book and lifting her gaze, seeing Wilbur phase through the door, making her giggle.

"You could just open it you know? Like every normal person" she reminded, he shrugged "It's cooler this way" she rolled her eyes at his response.

"So? Is there a reason for you to come visit me?" she asked, setting the book aside, giving him her full attention.

"Actually yes... do you mind?" he pointed at her bed, she nodded and he sat down beside her.

"What's bothering you my friend?" she asked in a kind voice.

"It's... it's Techno, recently he's been acting... off" she lowered her gaze at the mention of his name.

"How so?" she asked back, passing a hand over her neck where a thin red line could be seen.

"He's been going out an awful lot more, leaving early and coming back late at night, sometimes with some wounds, he tried to hide them but i still noticed" the mention of him getting hurt caught her attention, causing her to look at Wilbur with a worried expression.

"I've tried to ask him what he has been doing but he keeps ignoring me and Phil's questions" he sighed, looking at her "Angela i'm starting to get really worried, i think he might do something reckless" she clenched her hands together.

"You want me to ask him... don't you?" he nodded "I know he'll surely answer you..." Wilbur knew he was asking a lot from her but he was running out of options.

"Fine, i'll talk to him later tonight when he comes back" she sighed, already knowing that this could only end badly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

Angela sat on the living room late at night, keeping a lamp beside her on so she could read the book Philza gave her, waiting for Techno to come back. It wasn't hard for her to stay up late, since she didn't like to sleep anymore anyway due to the numerous nightmares that kept hunting her dreams.

She gave a quick gaze at the clock. 11:23 pm. Pretty late but she reckon could still make it for few more hours without problems. As time passed by, she started to get a bit worried, Wilbur told her that he usually was back by 1 am at max but it was currently past 3 am.

"Maybe i should go look for him..." she said to herself, before facepalming, remembering that she didn't have her powers anymore and couldn't do that. She placed the book down, starting to pace a bit around the living room.

"What if he's hurt?" she mumbled "Maybe he's looking for Skeppy? What if he got captured?" she started to munch on her fingernails nervously. 

She stopped after a bit, why was she so worried about him?