A dark presence

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO AND ANGELA POV

"So... can you like... teach me how to do that?" Tubbo asked her, she turned to look at him with a confused expression.

"Teach you what?" she looked back at her hands, she was holding a few healing herbs "Oh you mean make healing supply?" she asked, he nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah! So if my dad or anyone get's hurt i can help them" he explained, his tail wagging excitedly. 

"Tubbo is not easy to make healing stuff, it requires a lot of knowledge on the field and practice" 

"I'll work hard i promise!" he assured in a determinate  voice, Angela sighed.

"Fine, but you'll have to study a lot" she warned, taking a book from a high shelf and handing it to him.

"Here, once you've learned this one come back and i'll teach you how to make some basics ointments, slowly proceeding towards the harder ones, ok?" she proposed, Tubbo nodded, eagerly taking the book into his hands.

"Thank you! I promise i'll work hard and make you proud" he said, making her chuckle. She ruffled his hair, smiling.

"I'm already proud of you Tubbo, and i'm sure your father is as well" she leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"But i'm sure he'll be very happy if you bring him a healing potion you made yourself once you're good enough" she encouraged, a bright smile appearing on his face.

"You're right!!" in that moment, a knock was heard and the front door opened.

"Hey kiddo, it's time to go back, come on get your things" Schlatt called.

"Ok dad! I'll be out in a minute" he said hiding the book behind his back, making Angela giggle. Schlatt looked a bit confused but she just waved at him, mouthing a 'don't worry'.

"Ok, i'll wait for you outside" he said, closing the door. Tubbo grabbed his backpack and shoved inside the book, alongside with the few other things he brought.

"I'll see you next week then" he happly said, walking towards the door.

"Tubbo!" she called just as he was about to open it, she stayed silent for a moment, walking up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for... ya know... visiting me" she smiled "I really appreciate it" Tubbo smiled, hugging her.

"No problem, i really like you Angela" he said in a sincere voice, she hugged him back, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment for a few more seconds before releasing him.

"See you next week Tubbo" she waved at him and he waved back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------