Save him

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

After that day, Angela came back to live with Phil and the others, much to Tubbo happiness, since he really liked her company and wanted to learn more on how to make healing potions. So, from then on, she kept teaching him everything she knew, from the basics ointments to the most complex healing potions she knew. 

Needless to say, he was over the moon when he finally managed to make his first own potion and immediately went to show it to Schlatt, who was really proud of him.

"Well done buddy, i knew you were a smart bean. You took it all from your dad" he said ruffling up his hair and making Angela giggle.

"Said the men who the other day couldn't find the toothbrush even though he had it in his mouth" she commented, making everyone in the room laugh. Schlatt scoffed, blushing in embarrassment.

"I was tired ok?" he mumbled, looking away. Tubbo hugged him, giving him a bright smile.

"It's ok, i love you just as you are dad" he assured, making him snicker "Thanks Tubbo, i love you too" Techno rolled his eyes.

"Can we now go back to our lesson?" he called, catching Angela's attention who nodded, she was still trying to teach them how to shapeshift, but it's not really that easy if you don't learn it from when you're little, it's like swimming, betters start sooner than later.

"Ok now, close your eyes and focus, you don't have to force the change, just let it flow freely" she instructed, he nodded, closing his eyes and taking a few deep breaths, focusing on making his tusks disappear. After a few minutes, he felt them shrink, getting exited and opening his eyes, interrupting the process.

"Stay focused, you're doing very good don't stop now" she encouraged, giving him a kind smile. He closed his eyes again and after a few more minutes, he managed to make his tusks completely disappear. Angela applauded at him.

"Well done!" she complimented.

"Did i do it?" he asked, Angela created a small mirror and handed it to him "See it for yourself" he eagerly took the item and took look at himself, surprised to see that not only his tusks were gone, but also his snout had reduced a lot.

"Woah..." he lifted his gaze to look at Angela "Did i really do this?" he asked, still not believing. Angela giggled.

"All by yourself, i told you" she gave him a soft punch on his arm "You're getting better" she said to him.

"Does that mean that i won't have to wear that mask?" he asked, she shrugged, handing him a camouflage potion "Let's put it to the test" 

Techno took the potion and downed it, quickly turning in his human form, this time, without wearing a mask this time.

"It worked!" he said exited, hugging her "Thank you Angela" she giggled, hugging him back "No problem" she broke apart from the hug "Why don't we take advantage of this and go out for a bit? It's a nice early spring day outside" she proposed.