Sleepover

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA, TECHNO, RANBOO AND DREAM POV

Angela and the others headed inside her house, gathering what she needed to heal George, which consisted in a lot of herbs, ointments and, surprisingly, a whole lot of dark magic.

"How did you get this much magic?" Dream asked, now a bit scared.

"I bought it when they first started selling it, i was just trying to do damage control don't worry, i never had the intention of using it in the first place" she quickly explained, placing as many bottle as she could in a large crate before closing it, turning around to face them.

"Ok, listen up" she called, catching their attention "We need to bring these to Ranboo's home without being seen, Ranboo can teleport while me and Techno have still a camouflage potion each" she pointed her finger at Dream "Which means we'll have to smuggle you in, problem is, you'll have to be the one holding the crate, since if a potion breaks it might kill the others, for by the time we reach the market, i will have very little magic left in me, since i used a lot today" she explained.

"But how do we do it? He's a bit hard to hide if i'm being completely honest" Ranboo looked at him "No offense" he nodded, acknowledging that they were both right.

"That's were my new power comes in" she clasped her hands together, creating a small crystal in her hands "As long as you hold onto this, you'll be completely invisible" she frowned "But it has a limited timer, so we'll have to hurry" she gave the item to Dream, who quickly put it in his pocket.

"Let's go then"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were almost at the market when they stopped, Angela snapped her fingers, activating the crystal and turning Dream invisible alongside with the crate.

"Stick close Dream" she whispered, walking at a fast pace towards the sewer system, soon reaching it with Techno by her side while Ranboo teleported directly inside.

"Dream?" she called, not hearing him.

"I'm here" a voice called by her left "Ok, i'll turn off the crystal once we are all safe" she turned to look at Ranboo "Make way Ranboo" he nodded, walking them through the intricate maze, soon reaching his house and quickly teleporting everyone to the other side.

Angela snapped her fingers again, turning Dream visible, he placed down the crate and darted inside the house, disappearing in a room to their left.

"I'm guessing that's George's room?" she asked sarcastically, receiving a nod from Ranboo. She sighed, picking up the crate and walking into the room, placing it back down near the bed where he was laying.

"Alright" she tied her hair and pulled up her sleeves, clasping her hands and creating a few light orbs that started orbiting around her "Move aside, i need to assess the gravity of the injury before i can heal it" she ordered, Dream took a step back, giving her some space to work with. She ordered the orbs to float around George, showing the dark stain on his chest, she cringed, kneeling down and creating a pair of scissors, cutting his shirt and allowing her to see his chest, where a large wound could be seen.