The dream

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: KISSING AND SEXY SCENE, SKIP TO THE NEXT LINE IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT.

TECHNO POV

Techno found himself back in the forest, it was the middle of the night and he had no idea how or when he got there.

"Techno?" a voice behind him called, he turned around, reaching for his sword, surprised to find out it was a wooden one. He lifted his gaze, seeing Angela stand a few feet away from him, clasping her sword with both hands, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Ready?" she sprinted forward, swinging at him. Techno dodged her attack and tripped her with his leg, making her lose balance and fall down, she grabbed his cape in the process, dragging him down as well.

"Wha-" he fell on top of her, pinning her to the ground. He felt a strong sense of deja-vu. She giggled, giving him a bright smile, her azure eyes staring at him.

"I got you" she teased. Techno didn't move nor spoke, he didn't know why, but right now he really, really wanted to... to....

"...kiss?" Angela's voice brought him out of his trance.

"Wh-what?" he stuttered, not sure if he heard right.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she asked, giving him a loving smile and making Techno recoil.

"I-i-i..." he looked away, feeling his cheeks burn with a blush, turning a bright red. Angela chuckled, placing a hand on his cheek, gently turning him so their gazes met again.

"I want you" she said in a mellow voice, tilting her head to the side "Don't you want me too?" her words made his heart speed up, hammering in his chest.

"I... do..." he admitted, locking eyes with her and slowly edging closer. He stopped a few inches before their lips touched, her hot breath sending shivers down his spine. Angela cupped his face, giving him a warm, loving smile.

"Kiss me"

It was all Techno needed to hear, he pushed forward, closing the remaining distance between their lips and connecting them into a gentile kiss. Her lips were so soft and warm, he didn't want to break apart from them.

He started kissing her passionately, sliding his tongue inside and causing her to moan softly, she slid her hands down his chest, clasping the fabric of his shirt.

They kept making out for several minutes before Techno pulled back, moving to kiss her neck and making her gasp both out of pleasure and surprise.

"Techno..." she called mellowly, her voice barely above a whisper. She moved her arms so to take his hands, but he grabbed both of them and pinned them back on the ground, kissing and sucking on her neck more aggressively, causing her to moan louder. She moved her head away, exposing more of her neck for him to abuse, whimpering quietly when he delivered a small bite.

"I love you" she breathed out, causing him to stop and let go of her, taking a few steps back.

"No... no no no, this isn't real... you... i...." he mumbled, placing his hands in his hair and pulling hard.

"I barely even know you i... i can't... this is wrong" Angela stood up and approached him, taking his hands and gently pulling them out of his hair.

"I love you Techno" she repeated, giving a small kiss on his knuckles "Please... i need to know..." she begged, placing her hands against his chest.

"I need to know what do you feel. I need to know that you love me" she begged.

"Please... i don't want to be alone anymore... i want to stay with you, by your side" she placed her head against his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat.

"Please... don't leave me" she begged in a scared voice, which made Techno's heart constrict painfully, he didn't want to see her suffer, he, too wanted to be by her side.

He placed a hand under her chin, gingerly tilting it upwards so to meet her gaze, her eyes were watery, a few tears striped down her cheeks, he wiped them away with his thumb, leaning to kiss her again, closing his eyes and letting himself go.

After the initial shock, she started kissing back, their lips moving in synchrony. Techno wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer while she cupped his face again, tilting her head to the side and deepening the kiss.

They made out for what felt like an eternity, the world around them becoming fuzzy and slowly fading out of existence, nothing else mattered, it was just the two of them there, no one else.

He loved this, he loved the feeling of her lips on his, creating a beautiful dance and sending a cluster of emotions to his brain. He loved the warmth they let out, their sweet taste, their softness, even her smell was intoxicating, he needed more, he wanted more.

He slid his other hand under her shirt, the action causing her to gasp and break the kiss, laving both of them panting heavily, eyes stuck into each other gaze. It was very dark but for some reason, he could see her eyes clearly, like they emanated a light, she smiled.

"Be nice with me" she said in a flirty and mellow voice.

END WARNING: YALL CAN COME BACK NOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno shot up on his bed, eyes wide and breathing fast. He looked around, he was in his room, it was a dream.... a dream.

"What the fuck!" he whisper-yelled, placing a hand on his forehead, noticing that he was drenched in sweat.

"Why did.... why did i dream of doing that? To her specifically..." he whispered, still in shock. Let's not lie to ourselves, he already had some dreams of this kind, he's young and his hormones sometimes spiked, causing those dreams, but he usually could never see his partner face or remember it for that matter, so why now? Why her?

He placed a hand on his mouth, gingerly pressing his fingers over his lips. Why did it felt so.... good? It never felt like this before, why was it so different? So much more intense and.... passionate.

A knock on the door caused him to break out from his trail of thoughts, making him jump.

"Techno? Are you up?" Angela called on the other side.

"Y-yeah i'm up" he hurriedly replied.

"Ok, i just wanted to warn you that i'm leaving for a few hours to head to the market, everyone else is still sleeping so i thought you would be up by now, since you usually wake up pretty early, i'm sorry if i woke you up" she explained.

"I made you some coffee if you want it, i'll be back in two to three hours. Bye" and with that, she left. Techno waited to hear the sound of the hidden trapdoor close before letting out a breath that he didn't knew he was holding.

He groaned, placing his hands over his face.

"This is just great" he mumbled, giving a quick look at the calendar, it was a Wednesday, hunting day. Good, he needed some time alone to clear his thoughts and killing always helped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked this one, i put a lot of effort into it :)

Stay tuned, from now on things get interesting and spicy XP