A new friend

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANBOO AND ANGELA POV

"Come on! This way!" Ranboo said exited, running in a deep part of the forest holding a picnic basket, his tail wagging, a large smile plastered across his face. Angela smirked, calmly walking after him.

"Why are you so excited about a picnic? It's just like a lunch but outside" she remarked, speeding up a bit so not to lose track of him.

"I'm just really exited! I've never had a picnic before!" he said in an happy voice, finding the perfect spot and starting to set up his stuff, spreading a large sheet and sitting on it, patting the spot beside him, she smiled, obliging to his request and sitting beside him.

He calmly started to take out stuff from his basket, a few slices of cooked meat and some salad, simple but tasty. He took a plate and made a portion for Angela, handing it to her, alongside with a fork.

"Thank you" she said, waiting for him to get his own before starting to eat.

"Do you like it?" he asked, it was pretty obvius that he had cooked it, seeing how his tail started to wag faster when he asked.

"Yes, it's very good" she said, taking a few bites of her food, which made Ranboo happy.

They ate together, exchanging some small talk so to avoid the awkward silence, she had started to warm up to him a bit over time, her injuries were doing a lot better, if she kept going like that she'll be leaving in another week's time. Which meant that Ranboo had to give her his answer.

"Ranboo" she called, catching his attention "Do you.... still want to come with me? Leave with me i mean" she asked in a calm voice, a hint of sadness in it.

"Of course! I love you Angela and i promised i'll never leave you alone again" he responded without hesitation, making her smile.

"Thank you Ranboo, i really appreciate it" they quickly finished their food and Ranboo eagerly put away the plates, rummaging inside the basket, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" she asked, leaning over curiously.

"I got you a present" he said excitedly, pulling out a plate with a small black and white cake, showing it to her "Ta-da! It's a dark and white chocolate cake" Angela just stared at it for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"It looks like you" she said through her wheeze, causing him to blush "No it doesn't!"

After she calmed down he gave her a piece of it and started to munch on it, her eyes widening.

"Holy shit! This is really good" she looked at him "Ranboo how are you so good at this?!" he blushed harder, looking away embarrassed.

"I-it's nothing really" he mumbled, a smile making his way on his features "No i'm serious! You totally have to try it, here" she cut a small piece, holding it with her fork "Say 'Aah'" she said in a silly voice, making him laugh, he obliged, opening his mouth and allowing her to feed the treat to him. It was indeed very tasty.