The ultimate sacrifice

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Techno felt his heart skip a beat as he saw Angela weakly smile at him, before collapsing to the ground, he jumped on his feet and ran towards her but Skeppy tackled him to the ground.

"Where do you think you're going pig boy!?" he shouted, grabbing his axe and bringing it down on him once more, Techno quickly rolled to the side, avoiding it and rising to his feet once more, drawing his sword.

"You'll pay for that!!" he shouted, dashing towards the hunter, his blind rage making his movement predictable and easy to avoid, Skeppy soon managed to knock the sword out of Techno's hands and pinned him to the ground, the edge of his axe touching the hybrid's neck.

"Game over hybrid boy, say your goodbyes" he said with a malicious grin, lifting his axe to chop his head off.

"No, it's you who will say your goodbyes" a voice behind him called, he didn't have time to turn, as he felt the blade of a sword pierce right through his chest, it's tip puncturing the front part of his shirt. 

He dropped his axe, falling to his knees and coughing up blood, as the hunter lifted his gaze, his eyes widened upon seeing two familiar faces.

"B...Bad... Ant... w-why?" he asked in a weak, angry voice, Bad gave him a cold stare, while Ant just turned around and went to help Techno up.

"You changed Skeppy... you're no longer the man whom i fell in love with. You've hurt too many people and i can't just stand on the side and watch as you hurt my friends anymore" he kneeled down in front of him.

"You never loved me, now i can see it clearly. You just wanted power over me, you just wanted to control me" he walked behind him, grabbing the handle of the sword he had sunk in his once lover's chest.

"But i'm done, i won't be your puppet anymore, goodbye Skeppy" and with that, he extracted the now bloody blade, causing the hunter to fall to the ground, his eyes slowly closing as he drew his last breath. (FUCKING FINALLY!!!)

A few tears left Bad's eyes but he quickly wiped them away, there was no time to mourn right now, he needed to help Angela. 

Techno was quickly by her side, shaking her and calling her name.

"Please, don't leave me. We won, he's dead, he won't hurt you anymore!" he said with a weak smile, tightly holding her in his arms.

Bad soon reached him and started pulling out stuff from his bag.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I-i don't know, she just suddenly regained her powers and healed up before collapsing" he explained in a shaky voice.

Crack.

They both froze, as the sickening sound echoed throughout the now silent battlefield.

Techno lowered his gaze, gasping as he saw that there were large cracks spreading across her whole body, like a porcelain doll who was.... who was falling apart.