Too late...

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Ranboo quickly ran back to his house, glad to find Bad snoring on his couch, he shook him awake, startling him.

"Gwa! What?! Who?! Where!?" he shouted, reaching for a knife in his ankle boot.

"Bad!" Ranboo called, catching his attention "Oh it's you" he breathed out, lowering his knife "You scared me you muffin-head!" he mumbled.

"There's no time for that now! I need your help!" he said in a tense voice, causing him to worry.

"What happened? Did you get hurt?" he asked, inspecting him for any injury.

"No i'm fine, it's Angela, she's hurt" he responded, running back in his room and grabbing a new book, quickly writing in capital letter on the first page a single sentence.

FIND TECHNO! BRING HIM TO ANGELA! HELP ANGELA!

He closed it and ran back to Bad, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the exit.

"Ok, here's the plan, we go grab some healing stuff from your house and then we go to fetch Techno" he quickly explained, running towards Bad's house in the dark of the night, it was almost morning so the first lights of the sun were starting to light their surroundings.

"We need to hurry then, if someone sees you it will be chaos" Bad added, he nodded.

"I'll wait for you at the entrance of the forest, hurry" they went separate ways, meeting back up in about ten minutes.

"I grabbed as many healing potions and herbs as i could" he said as they started to make their way to Techno's house.

"Do you mind telling me what is going on?" he asked, still pretty confused, Ranboo quickly filled him in, and he gasped.

"Did she really do these stuff?" he asked in an unsure voice.

"Of course not! She would never do something like that" 

They soon reached the entrance of the house, it was now 4 am, which meant that either Techno or Phil should be awake.

He knocked aggressively on the door, quickly catching the attention of the people inside. Phil was the one who opened the door, looking a bit sleepy and confused.

"Ranboo? What are you doing here? It's 4 am" he commented, a bit annoyed.

"Phil i need to see Techno, where is he?" he asked, Phil lowered his gaze, sighing.

"He... doesn't want to see anyone right now, sorry mate" he was about to close the door but Ranboo stopped him, pushing it open and storming inside.

"Techno! Where are you?!" he shouted, waking up everyone else in the house, who quickly ran in the living room to see what was going on, included Techno, sword in hand.