Let's go

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND QUACKITY POV

Angela woke up in a cell, her left wrist chained to the wall, she groaned, sitting up and looking around. Yup, they got her, thick bars, three guards on watch and a far too tall window for her to reach, there was no way she would be able to escape on her own.

She heard someone cry on her right and was surprised upon seeing Quackity, who was also chained to the wall, crying his eyes out. Angela sighed, she wanted to be mad at him, but this wasn't the time.

She scooted as close as her binds allowed her, gently pulling him into a hug, patting his back.

"It's ok, we'll figure a way out, you'll be fine" she said in a reassuring tone, truth to be told, she wasn't sure if she herself would be able to survive long enough to even bargain a way out for him but she would at least try.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" he kept apologizing to her, he seemed to really regret his choice.

"Shhh, calm down, deep breaths"

It took her several minutes but managed to reduce his cry to a quiet sob.

"They lied to you didn't they?" he nodded, she knew the hunters wouldn't let him go if they had the chance, they got two birds with one stone today, lucky them.

"It was Skeppy wasn't he?" she asked, receiving another weak nod from him "Yeah i figured" she said annoyed, knowing that the hunter had a really bad grudge on her and wouldn't let go of it no matter what. Angela groaned louder, leaning back against the wall.

"How long was i out?"

"About an hour" she ran some numbers in her head, it was almost 5 pm when Quackity ran into her, which meant it was around 6 pm now.

"The others will start to worry" she sighed again, passing a hand in her hair "I just hope they don't do anything stupid... especially Techno" she said, knowing that he was keen on being really reckless when it came down to her.

"Well well well, look who finally woke up" a voice on the other side of the bars called, Angela lifted her gaze, which was already filled with hatred, since she recognized the voice of the hunter.

"Let him go Skeppy, him and his sister. He did what you wanted, now let them go, be a man of your word" she said in an hateful voice, receiving a shocked look from Quackity, who didn't expect her to defend him so soon.

"And why would i? An earth hybrid it's pretty valuable, let alone two" 

"But you already have me, and you know i'm far more valuable than them" she tried to bargain with him.

"I know, but your value dropped a lot since we can't harvest your magic anymore Angy" she bared her teeth as her attempt failed.

"Then why did you capture me in the first place if i don't have a value anymore?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer.