Hunting challenge

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

After a few more weeks, Schlatt's wounds were completely healed and he was allowed to go home with Phil and the others. Angela remarked that he still needed to rest and not work himself out too much, if he felt unwell again he should come to her so she could heal him. They kept in touch, especially Tubbo, who often brought her some of the herbs he found around the forest. 

They were often useless ones, some even poisonous but she didn't have the heart to tell him, so he just took them and turned them into compost.

One day, Techno was out hunting in his human form and he forgot to take his mask off. He spotted a fat boar in the distance, unaware of his presence, he smiled, slowly edging closer in order to get a better shot. 

Once he was sure he had a good shot on it, he charged an arrow in his crossbow and aimed for it's head. He was about to pull the trigger when an arrow flew just above his head, scraping his hairs and plunging on the tree behind him. He fell back, hitting the ground hard and pulling out his sword, looking around for his attacker, thirsting for blood.

"SHOW YOURSELF!!" he demanded, standing up and assuming a fighting stance, his attacker soon revealed themselves, popping out of a nearby bush.

"OH MY GOD!! Techno i'm so sorry! I thought you were a boar!" Angela ran up to him with a worried expression, bow in hand "I didn't hit you did i?" she asked, taking his face in her hands and inspecting it. He blushed under his mask, quickly shoving her away.

"Hands off!" he was extremely uncomfortable with physical interactions and avoided them whenever possible.

"I'm fine" he grumbled, shaking away the dirt from his cape and regaining his composure.

"I'm so so sorry, i didn't knew you hunted around here too" she apologized profusely.

"It's fine, not the first time this happened to me" he said, taking off his mask and tying it to his waist. 

"That's... not reassuring actually" she commented, rubbing her neck. He shrugged.

"You're lucky that your wings turns into something less troubling than a dumb boar mask" he commented, picking his crossbow back up, she giggled.

"If you can call 'less troubling' a cloak that fucking falls right on your eyes blinding you" she said sarcastically, causing him to snicker.

"Touche" he said, looking around for the boar he had spotted earlier, not seeing it.

"It escaped, great! Now i have to look for something else to hunt for dinner" he groaned, starting to walk away.

"W-wait!" she called, grabbing his arm, receiving a hard glare from him. She quickly let go, stepping back.

"I'm sorry for shooting you, let me make it up to you. I know a place nearby where there's a lot of game" she said, sprouting his interest. 

"Is it good game?" he asked, her lips forming a smile "Very good" she responded.