Escape

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUACKITY AND ANGELA POV

The next day Angela was woken up by the sound of something metallic hitting the bars of her cell, startling Quackity awake as well.

"It's time to start Angy" Skeppy said in sickly exited voice, opening the cage and allowing two guards to go inside, who proceeded to unchain her and put new cuffs on her hands, dragging her out.

"Hey" she called, catching Skeppy's attention, she bared her teeth for a moment before sighing.

"I'll cooperate so... at least put them in the same cell, he needs his sister" she begged, knowing that he could easily refuse, luckily, he seemed to like when she was in this state, and agreed, ordering a guard to do so. 

Soon a girl earth hybrid with long vines as hair tied in a ponytail was shoved in the cell with Quackity, who immediately went to hug her. A small smile formed on Angela's face as the guards led her away and into some sort of torture chamber, where they bound her wrist to a wall yet again.

The guards grabbed her wings, forcefully opening them and making her whimper in pain, Skeppy smiled, grabbing a pair of tongs and walking up to her.

"I'll say this would be quick and painless" his grin spread "But i'll be lying" Angela grinned back.

"At least i won't be the only one suffering" she teased, knowing that he, too, would get hurt if he harmed her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several hours an Angela with bloody wings was thrown back in the cell, Quackity quickly went by her side, helping her up.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his sister grabbed the sheets of his bed and ripped them, making some improvised bandages.

"We need to get you out..." she gasped, clenching her fists and keeping her eyes shut due to the pain "I don't know how long i'll be able to keep this up before they start to do the same to you two"

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault" he apologized while patching up her wings at best he could.

"Stop crying over yourself and let's find a way out already!" Mamacita shouted, slapping him in the head. Angela groaned as she sat, leaning her back against the wall to rest, waves of pain shooting from her wings.

"Listen... can't you shapeshift?" she asked, receiving a nod "Then turn into birds and fly out of here, these hunters are dumb enough to keep you in a cell with an open window" she remarked, pointing at the opening high up on the wall.

"Wait.... is that why you asked for them to bring my sister here?" she nodded, a mischievous smile appearing on her lips "I'm smart i know"

"But you'll be still trapped here" Mamacita said, not wanting to leave her alone.