Thieves

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PHIL AND ANGELA POV

It has been almost a month since Angela met Phil's family and things were going surprisingly well, no hunter came close to her house yet, meaning that she could remain there for a little longer.

One day, her and Phil bumped upon each other at the market and made some small talk while they kept on buying what they needed.

"So how's Schlatt doing?" she asked, placing a few herbs in her bag, paying the shop owner.

"He's doing fine, he often helps out in the house and is currently looking for a new home, for now he hasn't found anything good so... he's still staying with us" he responded, grabbing a few vegetables.

"What about you?" 

"I've been doing very good thank you, the..." she looked around, leaning a bit so only him could hear "The hunters haven't come nowhere near my home, so i can stay a little longer" she said with a smile.

"That's good, i'm happy for you" they walked back inside the forest together, talking about some random subjects.

"Phil, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been living in the same house?" she asked.

"About four years now, why?" he asked back, raising an eyebrow.

"How do you do it? How have you managed to stay hidden for such a long time?" she asked with a hint of sadness.

"I guess we've just been lucky" he shrugged, taking out a piece of dried meat and munching on it, she sighed.

"I guess... i mean, i always left my house camouflaged and made sure to come back before the effect of the potion wore off and yet... they keep finding me" she kicked some pebbles on the ground. Phil patted her back, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you in the past but i want you to know that, if you ever need help, we will always be there for you" he assured. She chuckled.

"Thanks Phil, i appreciate it but... i really don't want to involve your family into this. I'll just leave again once they find me again" she responded, Phil sighed.

"You can't keep running away for you whole life Angela, it's not good" 

"I know it's not a good thing for me... i've never had a friend that lasted more than a few months and.... " she sighed.

"Phil can... can i ask you a personal question?" he hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"How's.... having a soulmate?" she asked, looking down at the ground "Is... is it nice?" Phil smiled, directing his gaze at the sky.

"Yeah... it's really nice. When you're with your soulmate you can feel your heart warm up and fill with joy. You want to spend as much time as possible with them" he reached for something inside his kimono, pulling out a necklace with a red heart.