I'm sorry

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Saying that Angela's week was bad would have been an understatement, it has been a living nightmare. The morning they would pluck dozens and dozens of her feathers, then throw her back in the cell, Skeppy kept true to his word and didn't give her a single crumb of bread for the entire week, she wasn't even allowed water, which didn't really help with her constant loss of blood.

She tried to at least ease her mind after that, sleeping when she could in the afternoon, but the guards chatting and constant screams of other hybrids kept her awake at all times.

She couldn't even rest at night, for the firework show outside kept going for a whole week and it only worsened her fear of loud noises.

After the third day she could barely walk, due to the amount of blood she had lost.

At the fifth she stopped talking, trying to save her energies.

By the seventh day she was just done, she couldn't stand and could barely move, she was exhausted, why where her friends not here? What was taking them so long?

"Hey Angy" Skeppy voice called from behind the bars, a large grin spread on his lips as he saw her lay on the floor, bloody wings and dull eyed. He placed a small glass of water in front of him, just outside of the cell.

"Thirsty?" he sat down, taking the glass and downing it right in front of her.

"Nothing better than a cold glass of water in a late summer afternoon am i right?" he said as he poured himself another one.

"You know, i could consider giving you some if you told me where your little friends are hiding" he proposed, placing the glass inside her cell, just out of her reach. Angela licked her lips, she was just so thirsty... but she would not give in, not to him. She would rather starve herself to death rather than betray her friends.

"Fuck.... off.... Skeppy" she gasped out, choking a bit, as her throat was as dry as a desert.

"Tsk, do what you want" he took the glass again, throwing away the water and shattering it to the ground "We'll see how long you'll last" and with that, he left, leaving her alone again.

"Heh...." she weakly laughed, she probably wouldn't last another week, heck, she didn't know if she would survive another day, but that didn't matter. As long as they were safe, she didn't care if she died or not. 

A single tear left her right eye, falling on the floor.

"I just.... wanted to apologize to him.... before i died... heh.... i guess... that won't be happening" she clenched her fists, curling up into a ball and quietly crying. Right now, she didn't care if she looked pathetic, she just wanted him to hold her in his arms, whispering words of comfort into her ear, saying that it will all be ok.

She wanted to hear his voice again. She wanted to feel his touch again. She just.... wanted to feel him again.... see him... one last time.

"Techno...."