"Ahh screw this!" Dream followed him close behind, drawing his sword and soon catching up.

"I'll get their attention, you sneak back in. Get the right one this time!" he nodded, flying back into the same window from where they escaped just minutes ago.

"Hey assholes!! Over here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILZA POV

Phil ran back towards the hunter room, he had to stop and hide a few times, as he heard several people pass through, luckily, he managed to find a dark cape that covered his wings, allowing him to pass unnoticed, soon reaching Skeppy's room.

He went in, noticing that the hunter and the axe above his bed were gone.

"He probably went out when he heard the alarm, i must hurry, he's most likely heading towards Angela's cell" he started to look around, throwing everything useless to the ground and turning the whole room upside down, but the crystal was nowhere to be found.

"He must still has it on him" he said through gritted teeth, he ran back out, seeing that Dream was struggling to fend off all these hunters at once. He quickly went to his aid, dropping from the sky and slaying several, causing them to back off.

"Thanks, did you find it?" he asked, panting.

"No, the bastard must still have it on him" he said in an angry voice, fighting back to back with the demon, for now, all they can do was keep the large batch of hunters busy and hope that Techno's group would somehow manage to make it out alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO'S TEAM POV

"Missed me?" a voice called from the other side of the room, holding an axe in his right hand and a small crystal in his left one. He opened the handle of said axe, uncovering a secret compartment, where he put the jewel, closing it back up.

"What a lucky day, a pig hybrid and a demon, oh! And it seems that someone came back after their little trip outside" he teased, heading towards them with a confident walk, knowing perfectly well the safe path.

Techno growled, setting Angela down and drawing his sword, darting towards him. Skeppy grinned, swinging his axe at him, their weapons colliding generating a metallic sound and some sparks.

"I'll cut your head clean off!" Techno shouted, pulling back his sword and swinging at his head, Skeppy blocked his blow.

"I would like to see you try!" 

They kept fighting for several minutes, George and Quackity wanted to help but they would only get in his way, so they drew their swords and stayed close to Angela, protecting her.

"Do you really think you can win? Soon more hunters will come and then you'll succumb to my blows!" Skeppy said with a laughter, missing Techno's neck just by a few inches, cutting the collar of his shirt and causing him to back off.

"George! Quackity! Get her out!" he shouted, dodging another one of his blows and sweeping at his legs, causing the hunter to fall backwards, Techno tried to sink his blade through Skeppy's heart but the hunter rolled to the side, avoiding the fatal blow, which only grazed his left arm.

George frantically looked around for another escape, but there just wasn't any.

"That's it! I'm using plan B!" Quackity shouted, running up to the wall and starting to place something on the ground, George looked at him, confused.

"Plan B? Since when there was a plan B? What is it anyway?!" he shouted in a distressed voice, seeing the first hunters arrive. Quackity ran back towards him, holding a small match in his hand. Only then, George noticed the gunpowder trail that he had tracked all the way from the wall to their feet.

He grinned, lighting up the match.

"Time for Plan BOMB!" he dropped the match, the fire soon reaching the gunpowder and igniting a large explosion, opening a hole in the wall.

"Where did you get that much explosive!?!" he didn't get a response, as Techno ran towards them, grabbing Angela and heading towards the newfound exit, the others soon following him outside.

Skeppy went after them, while the other hunters decided to walk their way around instead of risking breaking their legs, since it was quite the jump from there.

"Quackity! Go warn Phil and the others to catch up to us, we'll head towards Angela's old house!" he nodded, shifting into a bird and flying off, Techno turned around, seeing that a small group of hunter was quickly catching up on them.

"I have an idea" George ran ahead of him and placed his hands against a tree, quickly withering it and causing it to fall on the path.

"This will buy us some time" 

"But not much, do it a few more times!"

All the noise caused Angela to wake up a bit, whimpering at the pain that her wings felt as Techno ran as fast as he could.

"Don't worry, it'll be ok! I won't let them hurt you ever again! I promise!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

As they reached the white tulip field, they saw Phil's group already waiting for them there.

"Wha-?! How did you get here before us?!" George asked, confused.

"Ranboo teleported, while me and Wilbur flew here, i carried Schlatt" Phil quickly explained, running up to Techno, who looked tired after a two hour run.

"I'm fine Phil don't worry" he assured, panting a bit.

"Techno..." Angela called, pulling his shirt a bit "I feel better now, you can put me down" he was a bit hesitant at first, considering in which state he found her but agreed nonetheless, gently setting her feet down and allowing her to stand. 

Her legs were wobbly and felt like jello but she didn't want to be a burden if she could avoid it.

"Did you get the crystal?" George asked, Dream shook his head.

"The one we got was a copy, Skeppy still has the original one" he clenched his fists angrily.

"We'll just have to kill him then" Techno said in a low, threatening voice, hearing the sound of distant footsteps become louder by the minute, signaling that the hunters were almost there.

They all assumed a fighting stance, even Ranboo pulled out a bow and some arrows, him and Techno sticking close to Angela in order to protect her.

"Techno" she called, placing a hand on his shoulder, a mischievous smile appearing on her lips "Show them what the Blood God can really do" he smiled back, pulling out his crossbow and aiming it at the bushes in front of them, shooting an arrow as soon as the first hunters started to appear, hitting one right between the eyes, instantly killing him.

"Let us paint this white tulip in a crimson color!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i said i wouldn't update tonight but i felt like you reader deserved it after all the support you gave me :)

Fun fact, did you know that 70% of this story (and my other stories too) are actually made up on the spot? I don't really have a plot line to follow, i just have like a few big events around which it revolves, so i just start a chapter and see where it brings me. How? I have absolutely no idea, i guess my mind is just wild.

Just so you understand, the only things i planned out for this story were the kiss accident, the set up, the whole manipulation arc and Angela getting captured. That's it, everything else i made it up as it went on. This story doesn't really have a set ending yet, i'll just keep writing and see where it brings me :)